FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 10, Mar 3 – Mar 9 2013

My FNG Setting

Actually I've never experienced clicks sent out mistakenly... Figure was 56 so neither Range To (-inf < 52.5) nor Range From (57.5 < inf) should have triggered. If it had been a Sell trade probably it was assinged to first row here:

So if the number in the first row's 'Range To' cell had been below 56 then it shouldn't have triggerd - at least I've never seen similar issue.

Hello Peter, please I need your assistance in setting the FNG. After setting my FNG, the figures that suppose to appear on the columns and rows of the "CLICK LOCATION X and CLICK LOCATION Y do not appear. I think that is the reason my FNG hasn't triggered at any news release. What do I do? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't manage two FNG trades the same time, but I have gained 30 pips with US Nonfarm Payroll... Tks a lot guys...
Simofun

:
Today I set my FNG for the USD/JPY relating to the perameters sent out. I showed a slight difference after inputting the information. AT 8:30 my trade took as a sell instead of a buy which put me at a loss. This is the second time this week it has done this where it entered me in going in the opposite direction. How do I prevent this from happening again?

Actually I can't imagine anything else that you mixed up Buy and Sell buttons because FNG knows only screen locations so it doesn't know much about buttons. If it clicks then operation is OK and the problem is that wrong button is at those screen coordinates.

Hello,
What is the best broker to use for this FNG?
All the best;-)

I wish I knew. I know that there several quite profitable ones and there are even more that make impossible to trade news by applying terrible spreads and delays. It would be neat to have comparable trade reports with some brokers but we should test many of them because I'd give valuable data instead of advertising some randomly selected brokers.

Hello Peter, please I need your assistance in setting the FNG. After setting my FNG, the figures that suppose to appear on the columns and rows of the "CLICK LOCATION X and CLICK LOCATION Y do not appear. I think that is the reason my FNG hasn't triggered at any news release. What do I do? Thanks

What happens when you click 'Click location' buttons on the grid and then you press 'S' key when your mouse is over the Buy/Sell button? If mouse cursor coordinates don't appear in the cells like on the screenshot then it's really an issue. Please test it again - and if the issue is still there it would be slick if you would send a screen recording.

Back