FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 10, Mar 3 – Mar 9 2013

Actually I've never experienced clicks sent out mistakenly... Figure was 56 so neither Range To (-inf < 52.5) nor Range From (57.5 < inf) should have triggered. If it had been a Sell trade probably it was assinged to first row here:

So if the number in the first row's 'Range To' cell had been below 56 then it shouldn't have triggerd - at least I've never seen similar issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

On Wednesday CAD Interest Rate comes out at 10:00am NY time. Although it's an important release I leave it out because we can focus on CAD Ivey PMI instead as it comes out at the same moment. It's very unlikely that BoC changes interest rate because of weaker economic growth - so even if they are about to do some hawkish fun sooner or later inflation doesn't make it necessary in this year. But keep your risk at moderate levels - you know, as always.

Peter

I would kindly suggest trading this stuff manually. Thanks for the tip on GBP Tuesday made a solid 24 pips and that paid for a vacation to disney world for the kids.

Peter: Will the Forex News Gun work with currency futures? I find the futures great for spikes because, with the right broker and data engine, executions are lightning fast and slippage and widening of spreads is minimal.

Anyone with an idea or prediction of which one of the two contemporary releases hit fng's targets?

FNG

Hi All,

On Wednesday CAD Interest Rate comes out at 10:00am NY time. Although it's an important release I leave it out because we can focus on CAD Ivey PMI instead as it comes out at the same moment. It's very unlikely that BoC changes interest rate because of weaker economic growth - so even if they are about to do some hawkish fun sooner or later inflation doesn't make it necessary in this year. But keep your risk at moderate levels - you know, as always.

Peter
:
Today I set my FNG for the USD/JPY relating to the perameters sent out. I showed a slight difference after inputting the information. AT 8:30 my trade took as a sell instead of a buy which put me at a loss. This is the second time this week it has done this where it entered me in going in the opposite direction. How do I prevent this from happening again?

Hi guys, Question? Is anyone having any success in getting filled on their trades using the FNG, and if you are, are the fills decent enough to be profitable?
Thanks

My FNG settings

Hi guys, Question? Is anyone having any success in getting filled on their trades using the FNG, and if you are, are the fills decent enough to be profitable?
Thanks

Please I need your help. My FNG setting has never triggered at any news release. I dont know what I am not doing right in the setting.
Thanks

Back