FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 17, Apr 21 – Apr 27 2013

I've checked it and yes, actually this is an issue in the release database because these two releases have the same name and trigger mechanism is bound to names in the client. That means FNG client checked both lines against 350 (both lines got 'Loaded' caption at the same time) so price change triggered Sells. I try to fix it by changing release names asap.

I had the same issue. It appears that the New Home Sales figure was programmed twice; the second time it was processed, I think, with the house price change stats (1.1 - ish) so whatever figures we entered we were bound to get a short trade on USDJPY. Of course, Sod's Law then comes into effect and the figures come in better than expected and the price goes up!! You can see from the cube's screen print that the item below Home Sales also clicked.

In other words - there was an error in the FNG programming today. At least the price came back to break-even - phew!

This is on our todo list so I'll send out a message as soon as we get the signal at the first available moment.

Hi Peter

Is it possible to have the European PMI figures released on the Gun at the same time the news is announced? In other words, at 28 and 58 minutes past the hour, as shown on the FPA website. The Gun presently produces the figures at 00 and 30 minutes past.

Thank you.

I have some issues like "Error Overlapped values found" what mean this? Thanks for help.

One thing is I know read and other thing is I understand that I read.
So I am wrong I enter the wrong set up in my account.
Now is ok.
I wait peter for the next week. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back