FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 31, Jul 28 – Aug 3 2013

Time schedule difference

Reserved for Friday.

Hi Peter, I've just notice there is a different schedule between FNG and forexpeacearmy. For today, GB Manufacturing PMI 4:30:00 at FNG on the other hand, 4:28:00 at forexpeacearmy, is that will be okay?? Thank you for your attention.

Ferdinand Laurens

hi, i am a beginner trader..what will be the most likely movement of EUR/USD for the USA NFP? will it still bullish even the forecast for the data is lesser than the actual of last month? thank you for the help

Hi Peter, I've just notice there is a different schedule between FNG and forexpeacearmy. For today, GB Manufacturing PMI 4:30:00 at FNG on the other hand, 4:28:00 at forexpeacearmy, is that will be okay?? Thank you for your attention.

Ferdinand Laurens

Hi Ferdinand,

The thing is that the official release time is 4:30. However, in case of UK PMIs you can get the release figures from news agencies for a lovely fee two minutes earlier. That is if you don't pay money practically you can't trade these releases - and you get the figures at 4:30. Displaying 4:28 in the calendar is like a warning - afaik calendar refreshes also at 4:30 but big traders are already in the market by then (or maybe even have already taken their pips).

This is why I don't give out Forex News Gun signals for UK PMIs. Actually my plan is to boost FNG client performance and then to get premium news feed for these releases so that to have the figures at 4:28.

Peter

hi, i am a beginner trader..what will be the most likely movement of EUR/USD for the USA NFP? will it still bullish even the forecast for the data is lesser than the actual of last month? thank you for the help

As a news trader I say that it will be bearish if NFP is above 230 and bullish if it is below 130 (calculate with unemployment too). At least on the 1-minute chart. On longer term? I wouldn't want to guess because this time frame is not mine here on FPA (take a look at giants' pages). Nevertheless, consider the uncertainity about Ben's asset purchases. Trend is your friend.

Hi Ferdinand,

The thing is that the official release time is 4:30. However, in case of UK PMIs you can get the release figures from news agencies for a lovely fee two minutes earlier. That is if you don't pay money practically you can't trade these releases - and you get the figures at 4:30. Displaying 4:28 in the calendar is like a warning - afaik calendar refreshes also at 4:30 but big traders are already in the market by then (or maybe even have already taken their pips).

This is why I don't give out Forex News Gun signals for UK PMIs. Actually my plan is to boost FNG client performance and then to get premium news feed for these releases so that to have the figures at 4:28.

Peter

Okay. So I need to subscribe monthly fee to get the premium news feed? How much? How it works? Please explain the details. Thank u Peter..

Okay. So I need to subscribe monthly fee to get the premium news feed? How much? How it works? Please explain the details. Thank u Peter..

You can contact any news agency and you can ask them (don't be surprised if it is above one grand). At the time being no such news feed is connected to Forex News Gun server so I can't give you access (as soon as I get one I will give it for free anyway). So even if you buy such service you need to get some software with it.

Back