FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 9 2013

Peter there seems to be a problem with the program , i am not sure but i think everyone else is probably having it , the date/time and the and the forecast sections are empty , could it be the source of the data stream or perhaps you are working on the program .

Peter there seems to be a problem with the program , i am not sure but i think everyone else is probably having it , the date/time and the and the forecast sections are empty , could it be the source of the data stream or perhaps you are working on the program .

I see the same in FNG client (so probably others also do), it is under investigation - it's a data source issue of course. I suspect that the reason is a problem with US Consumer Confidence that has a blank line on the grid (except 'Previous'). We will see when it goes off in three hours.

this info is much clear,like the program verry much. but i dont see an actual number on home sales this morning, is fng working the actual figure box was blank.

hi Peter.

I put everything correctly , but it clicked opposite from expected.

also there now time on fng now and date and forecast figures or revisions. also it doesnot shows figures after release.

Please can you explain why this happened?

and why fng is like damaged ?

I see the same in FNG client (so probably others also do), it is under investigation - it's a data source issue of course. I suspect that the reason is a problem with US Consumer Confidence that has a blank line on the grid (except 'Previous'). We will see when it goes off in three hours.

Reporting technical problems: the data did not reach my client...

I'm sorry to have lost a 60 pips spike...

FNG not working, no date, no time and does not display news release result. Pls check. I will appreciate if it can be rectified. Thank you for given us the opportunity to use your software free of charge.

Hi peter,
fng not working presently.....no date/time/forecast and actual....hope it can be fixed b4 tomorrow...thank you

Back