• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone

I've just recently heard of this "ForexRobot" and I was directed to this website. I must say the setup is pretty cool, and rather informative. It appears that MD is the best EA out right now, but I have serveral questions after reading the entire thread.

1) Is there away for me to place the trades manually? Reason being because I have an account with Etoro, and I honestly love the setup. So would there be away for me to either hook it up to etoro or use MD with another firm, so I can place the trades on my etoro account?

2) Within a span of 24 hours how many trades does MD usually place?

3) How does the trades actually appear? Are they placed automatically or do they appear as an alert on your chart as the "SHOW BUY/SELL signal" does on fxcm.. I am pretty eager to try this program out today, but I would love to have some feedback from people who have used it.

Thanks in advance :p

I have heard about Fxpro before but I never tried it since I have my account with etoro. And,I am happy that I didn't try it because if yes, then I am also suffering right now like the bad reviews it has. I do believe that such decision is correct considering the experiences of others.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

I am using fxpro. They are ok, However, my forex megadroid didnot made profit from it due to lack of trading. you can check my web site http://seekcv.com/forexrobots for daily forward test and daily screenshot
Forex-Megadroid-has-signal-sell-made-10-pips-easy-profit-within-1-hour-bar-on-the-chart-300x159.jpg
to see the real performance of this broker.

Last edited:

Thanks for all the great info on FxPro. I had no idea the degree of the problems. I am still running Megadroid on FXDD, but with no where near the results you have had. It trades very infrequently there now, less than it used to. They changed their price format to 5 digits without the fixed 2 pip spread, so now the EURUSD spread often widens quite far during the off hours trading and thereby blocks most of these night scalpers. Still, these arent the hours that I ever trade myself so I'm always happy to see it tick off a good trade.

This was the fear all along, that the market, market makers and brokers, would eventualy adapt to any succesful commercial EA's. Any EA with the long term sales and success of Megadroid is a direct threat to their buisinesses.

FXDD not doing too well with MD

I too am not so happy with FXDD and how it trades MD. I am considering moving to FinFX. Anything negative with FinFX trading MD or FinFX in general? Any changes for the better at FXDD? I've not seen any.

Hi, I'm planning to buy Megadroid and start with 500$. I bought fapturbo last year and demoed for about 6 months with lots of different settings, it won some good money but it always lost beyond initial deposit in later trades, so i'm quite dissapointed with it. Now doing some research i saw some good comments on MD. I'd like to know your experience and appreciation of this robot. I see in latest comments it has problems with some brokers, wich ones do you reccomend? any special options? thanks in advance. :D

Hi, I'm planning to buy Megadroid and start with 500$. I bought fapturbo last year and demoed for about 6 months with lots of different settings, it won some good money but it always lost beyond initial deposit in later trades, so i'm quite dissapointed with it. Now doing some research i saw some good comments on MD. I'd like to know your experience and appreciation of this robot. I see in latest comments it has problems with some brokers, wich ones do you reccomend? any special options? thanks in advance. :D

I'm going back to FinFX and IBFX. I just dropped FXDD.

I also bought FapTurbo when it first came out. I demo'd it on many different brokers. At first it worked well and taught me a lot about night scalping, which was new to me at the time, but never worked well long term. Even the FapTurbo Experts Guide settings failed miserable over time. It does seem that most of these EA's, trading systems, and the people who market them are really designed and interested in selling junk to new forex traders.

At this point I've pretty much abandoned commercial systems and EA's in favor of working my own methods and systems. Perhaps some day I will learn this programing language and explore its posibilities, but for now I come here very rarely and have little to do with new EA's. However, I still run a few on a very small live account at FXDD. FXDD was a fairly good broker for this, but not any longer. Originaly they had a fixed spread of 2 pips on the eurusd, which was workable for MegaDroid, but that has all changed since they switched to a 5 digit format. Now their spread varries quite a bit, often going welll beyond 2 pips on the eurusd, especially at night when business is slow and these scalpers try to make their trades. Additionaly being in the US doesnt help any. I would suggest searching for a broker with tighter spreads that will still offer 100:1 leverage (if you are US), otherwise you need to find or work a different system, something that trades during the active hours and targets a bit more than 5-15 pips.

Back