• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just got Pip laser activated through Megadroid support and just set this up on a Demo account to se how it fares.

Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with this EA they can share?

What does this have to do with Forex Megadroid?

FPA has not created a forum for PL. It seems they have lumped MD and PL together as they are written by the same people. I wish they didn't do that.

I also dropped 50 pips on PL. My concern is I am also at FinFX just like FPA is showing for PL, but they do not show the loss. Hmmm.

FPA has not created a forum for PL. It seems they have lumped MD and PL together as they are written by the same people. I wish they didn't do that.

I also dropped 50 pips on PL. My concern is I am also at FinFX just like FPA is showing for PL, but they do not show the loss. Hmmm.
Are you sure they're written by the same people? Marketed - no doubt, but I have no certaintly the two bots have the same makers.

Are you sure they're written by the same people? Marketed - no doubt, but I have no certaintly the two bots have the same makers.

From the PL Performance Test:

"We thank Forex Megadroid Team for sharing their NEW Pip Laser EA LIVE Performance with FPA community"

It still does not show the latest loss.

Hi all

I am planning to try it on my spread bet account. Smartlive is the only broker who allows spread bet on MT4. As the are the only one their spread is higher than others.

0.00020-0.00030 in some cases even higher.

Can I setup piplaser/megadroid in a way so it takes spread into consideration.

Figured out why there was a stop on fxpro!! There were requotes closing positions!
I want to write a script that will monitor the logs! if piplaser closes the position and he's not allowed to close it! then let the script closes! There will be a little less! but did not stop Los
:)

Figured out why there was a stop on fxpro!! There were requotes closing positions!
I want to write a script that will monitor the logs! if piplaser closes the position and he's not allowed to close it! then let the script closes! There will be a little less! but did not stop Los
:)

I didn't get a SL on fx pro (live) ac. I was not using stealth.

I had a TP

Back