• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Finally got it

I got an email from the Megadroid team about a new service called Stealth Forex Signals.
I signed up, since there is a 60 day money back guarantee, but haven't received the software yet (48 hours and 8 reminders!) I am starting to loose hope if I will ever receive any answer from them...

Has anyone checked this out?

Thanks to clickbank I managed to get the software. Let's see wat it will bring

MD has nicely recovered on my FXPro account as usual from the loss it took at the end of December (never a good idea to trade around Christmas) and moved on with making profits, taking the account's total profit to +555.79%: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

hi,pipsbuster

MD has nicely recovered on my FXPro account as usual from the loss it took at the end of December (never a good idea to trade around Christmas) and moved on with making profits, taking the account's total profit to +555.79%: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

hello,pipsbuster,could you please tell me whick broker do you use and what's the settings of the megadroid you use? Thank you.

hello,pipsbuster,could you please tell me whick broker do you use and what's the settings of the megadroid you use? Thank you.
My settings are as follows: broker - FXPro, 0.3 risk level, RecoveryMode=On, StealthMode=On, AggressiveMode=Off, all other settings being default. VPS - Forex Hoster.

Your trading result is so amazing

My settings are as follows: broker - FXPro, 0.3 risk level, RecoveryMode=On, StealthMode=On, AggressiveMode=Off, all other settings being default. VPS - Forex Hoster.

Following what you said, I backtested on FXPro with your settings and 2000 deposit, but the results are always different from yours. So your result is very amazing I think, I'm wondering why the results are so different with the same settings.

Following what you said, I backtested on FXPro with your settings and 2000 deposit, but the results are always different from yours. So your result is very amazing I think, I'm wondering why the results are so different with the same settings.
Because my settings were not always the same - I've been changing them periodically, depending on the market's behavior.

Back