• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Did you open a ticket to MD Support, and did they respond to you?

I opened a support ticket since the 20th. After the first reply saying they had a backlog no further response from them despite my writing to them every day for the past week.

Its been about 2 weeks now and its still not authenticated.

Has anyone else waited this long?

:) Submitted a ticket to MD support last night to authenticate and received a response this morning. From what it said on Donnaforex, it takes a few days for the authentication because they have a backlog. In any case, it was only $7.

Has anyone gotten their pip laser after buying pips4idiots at $7?

How long did it take to authenticate?

How do you like MD?

Hated it when I was using it on FX Primus. Got stopped out more times than other people did on other brokerages. Account equity about 15% down in 2 months.

After that opened account on FX Pro cos pipbusters had good results. So far not a single loss in about a months trading. But I can't seem to get the same TP as him. He gets 10 or 15 pips and I get a couple of pips less.

But now I'm all for it. 2 things you gotta do:

1. The broker you use is Very Very important!

2. The broker you use is Very Very important!!!

Go to: http://www.megadroidresults.com/category/monthly-results/

This guy is trading MD on all these live accounts and reporting his results. You can compare and decide which you want to open an account with.

hi

all...... purchased Pips4Idiots 2 times now for each $7 :)

First one to authenticate throu MD support needed about 1 day, 2nd one I purchased yesterday :) took only hours for authentication. So if you purchase the Idiot throu the MD link, bought it, put your data into the Idiot window and after this registered at the MD site too the ticket should be on the way for authentication within 1 day now. So I have Laser running now on demo account and will put him on live account next week because of NFP........
So I have now 2 copies and both are quickly authenticated....
:)

Stealth Forex Signals

I got an email from the Megadroid team about a new service called Stealth Forex Signals.
I signed up, since there is a 60 day money back guarantee, but haven't received the software yet (48 hours and 8 reminders!) I am starting to loose hope if I will ever receive any answer from them...

Has anyone checked this out?

Back