• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
MD just closed with -2pips......

Be very thankful Megadroid has good internal trade management. This was a very dangerous situation. If you will notice the initial stop loss was over 150 pips, yet the EA calculates position size by free margin, not actual risk. So in this case we were grossely overleveraged, and if this went to a full stop loss it would have done some serious damage.

Thank You Megadroid, and keep in mind the potential for risk here. Dont let a good track record and a few good wins go to your head. The potential for a large loss is always right there.

Yes Ken

thats right, I saw that MD used more pips for the S/L than Risk Level was. Anyway, MD is a great EA and with your given settings he is more than a good one. Shure there is always the risk of losing an amount of money, but I´m aware of that. Because every opened trade has a potencial risk of losing money. With EA, manual trading with Fibos, indicators, trading on news and whatever. But no risk no money. You can put your money to the bank over here in Germany for 2% per year........ well, my parents should had done that for me when I was born, but I see trading as an tool for making money, still aware of the risk. But also absolutely happy about good trades. I think this is because I trade only since half a year and emotions are still not under overall control.
And I personally love your comments, knowin that you have great experience.

always good trading

warpengine, I thought so too with multiple MD accounts using half the risk. BUT it´s the same if you use 1 MD with full risk........ so I throwed this idea away....

and YES, this indicator is damn damn great........
always good trading

Exactly, if your opening mutiple instances of MD in the same time period, your just duplicating trades, and might as well use just one. If you open them in different time periods you will get more trades, but it is not profitable. Using different time frames, H1, M30, makes no difference to the trading. This is just a visual time frame and not part of the actual trade. Running a second or third currency could be profitable, but if they all trigger on top of each other they will reduce the later trades.

The Dynamic Price Channel indicator is reasonably interesting, but the Maximizer EA is a joke

Ya,

the DPC helped me a lot and is now my best indicator together with divergence and hidden divergence pattern within Stoch and RSI.
And thanks 4 the info about the Maximizer....

always good trading

08.46pm now

I have to put my 3 years old son to bed.... but before I do that there was an email today I will show you before I shut down my laptop...

Hi, Dirk

=> Complimentary PDF Report

You might not have heard about Ron Carter yet but you're
about to know him quite well!

Soon, he'll bring the automated FX trading industry what
it's been waiting years for...

An FX robot that produces 86.3% average monthly returns
with impressive accuracy and real long-term stability.

In fact, Ron has prepared a great PDF report about him and
his robot, The Pro Forex Robot. You can get it here:

PFR - Pro Forex Robot - Professional Automated Forex Expert Advisor Software.

Ron was actually a floor trader for 28 years...

He learned everything there is to learn about trading... all
those little secrets that most don't have access to.

Did you know that as a floor trader you watch price behavior
every single second and all day long?

THAT is how you learn how to trade and develop profitable
strategies....

The Pro Forex Robot is just that... Ron's best trading strategy
ever, integrated into an automatic, 100% hands-fr.e.e robot.

You can read all about it in Ron's exclusive PDF presentation
here:

PFR - Pro Forex Robot - Professional Automated Forex Expert Advisor Software.

By the way...

Remember in 2008 when all FX robots got butchered because
of the aggressive market condition changes that occurred?

Well... be sure to check out how Ron's robot did in that year
when you go through the PDF report (you'll love it!).

All the best,

John and Albert
:)see ya tomorrow guys....................

Hi, guys. yes, same here. all my MD trade are turn around from big lost to little profit.... like you guys said. thanks Germany^_^ ( I do not know which country we should thanks next time^_^)
Dirk, did you use some indicator to help you spot divergence or just by your eye? I have some indicator only for this purpose. now I am use those on 1 or 5 min charts. works just great^_^ let me know if you need those.
yeh, you just need find couple indicators to help you in your trade. and have sound MM to back you up, you should be alright. ^_^
Stoch is range indicator, it is works best for the spot turn on range market, and 70% time the market trade in range. Dirk, same here, I use RSI mainly for all my system.
hi, Ken so you were try forex Maximizer EA before, hope you get your money back already, and thanks for share that information^_^
have nice weekend guy ^_^

gd morning guys

damn, it´s 05.19am when I write this over here, have a cup of coffee now. First thing I do when I start my Laptop is checking my old pc who´s runnin the EAs. And what do my eyes see? Another 10pips MD made.
Never before MD made that much trades within a week. I think it´s about the higher risk level so thanks again Ken.

Hopefuly today everything is again in range to make nice trades.

Hi Michael, I only use the Stoch and RSI with the DPC Indicator. Both are good for me to spot the divergence patterns and with them I do not have an overload of indicators within my trading screen, because my Lap isn´t the biggest one.
And your indicator u use within 1- and 5min chart sounds interesting. Would be nice if you could send me this one. Anything what helps to make a trade more safe is welcome :)

so let´s see what today will bring us

always good trading

by the way..... if trading goes on rock solid this is watta wanna buy perhaps next year...
http://www.multi-monitors.com/

Last edited:
MD on multi-charts

guys, here's the thing...on my FXDD, MD almost never gave duplicate trades (NFA false). when i was just solely on 1H chart, it gave me only half (or even less) of the trades on ATC or MBT. but after adding 30M chart, it began to open more (profitable) trades, most of it triggered on 30M but not on 1H. but if there was a trade on 1H (which is rare), then usually the 30M would catch that too. it's really puzzling, but that's the fact in my case.

of course in the event like yesterday when MD went into -60+ pips, a margin call would be inevitable if the EA had opened duplicate trades with high risk settings. the only remedy i can see in this situation is to turn NFA on so that only a single trade is allowed to open at one time. I find that with multi-charts, the EA won't miss out on any potential profits (catching the trades on 30M that were missed on 1H) but at the same time protecting the account from over-leveraging with NFA turned on.

Back