• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi John...

about MD I think perhaps about bad signals, anyway, next week next chance...

so hopefuly your trades are goin well, wish you lots of pips

Uschi, ya, watta girl at the 60s/70s, she had a lot of stars between her....

wish you an nice weekend and smooth nightshift

thank you Michael .....

MD does open an trade at FXDD this night with -2pips
this trade is a bit strange because he done a short trade at 1.2171 closing 2 bars later at 1.2173. That candle where he closed the trade opened at 1.2177 and had a low of 1.2163, closed at 1.2169 so he could had done it better.
I hope he isn´t sick.....

Ok, quiet week for MD but great days with DPC...

:) always good trading

same trade on FXDD live account, but FXDD demo made 1 pip profit, FXCM made 1 pip loss, and ATC demo made 1.7 pip profit. I think this can be accounted to various degrees of slipage since all the trades were made at similar prices.

could be

Ken, so only one made pips was John.
As I said before MD loves this country too......

have a nice weekend and thanks for your
comments, they are always very welcome......

Dirk, thanks for sharing with all here. I wish my German was 10% as good as your English. Its nearly 1am Saturday morning and I am watching a couple of trades before going to bed....hopefully I wake up with a nice result...while I'm doing this I'm watching a movie about Uschi Obermeier...interesting lady. MD traded for me last night on both accounts..around 10 pips on both, dont know why you guys aren't getting these trades as we have the same settings. Thats around 40 pips across both accounts so a good start to June for MD. That's it....have a good weekend...nightshift for me tomorrow night :unhappy:

Vegas,which broker you use?

that looks

damn good pipsbuster...

I think MD is one of the greatest EAs you can buy hopefuly
he´s doin business like this for the next decade........

always good trading

My Brokers.

Hi Tipuwang,
I have MD on two separate brokers. One with Alpari UK in USD the other with Axis ODL (Australia) in AUD. I run both accounts through a vps in Sydney Australia.

MD goes Downunder...

Hi John, very nice to see that MD is still workin
because no trade at my FXDD Malta account....

always good trading

MD goes Downunder...

Hi John, very nice to see that MD is still workin
because no trade at my FXDD Malta account....

always good trading

Back