• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks Ken

looks for me if manual trading goes on like last month I will open an account at FXCM perhaps at the end of this year too. Because of the VPS they have and if MD does not trade at FXDD he could do it at FXCM.
So it´s nice everybody posts this because this give great comfort choosin another broker.

always good trading

1 pip

so far this month, MD only made me a 1 pip profit few days ago on FXDD live. i had stopped running demos on my VPS so that they won't slow down the live account execution.

I went into my FXDD

account checking the EA settings (within MT4, tools-options-ExpertAdvisor) and what did I discover? life trading was´nt enabled, allow dll import too.....
perhaps this could be the MD trade activity killer?
don´t know why they changed..... but, because of this, I changed my password too...
check yours too....

always good trading

Last edited:
7 more pips last night.,

7 more pips on AlpariUK...Bummer about your settings Dirk.

Those of you with VPS must keep an eye on your MT4 platforms. When they (the server supplier) do a windows update your MT4 will need to be re-started. I've been caught more than once and because my trades start at 0700 local time I have missed a few pips.

Hey Dirk, good luck in the world cup.....apart from game 1 of course...GO Aussies!!

Gd guys....

ya, John, I love to have the Aussies too within the cup hopefuly they will play nicely and go through the tournament. I don´t know about our team because there are much changes last minute because of sick players. Anyway, I told ya about the tent... on monday we put all the chairs and other stuff out of the tent and.... well, just three steps to heaven... I became an muscle fiber tearing.....
:) I felt so great :) ... how´s your tradin with DPC? made yesterday nice pips with EURGBP, AUDUSD... had a trade with USDCHF with the other system at daily basis, went in at 1.1600 and chart was nicely goin down to 1.1520..... so I decided to put S/L to break even. Damn, should had waited for this because within next minutes there was a huge spike and guess what, I had my free trade and chart was at 1.1534 down again...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-(((
so much action in Germany

anyway, MD is workin again, 9 pips at FXDD, yeah....

As you said John MT4 does an update a couple of days ago so this was the one changing settings. Because I have an second pc for MD, running 24/5 I did recognize this update when I started the FXDD account at my laptop too. But did never thought of changing settings when this will be done. Ok, I learned it now. So I will have a close look to settings furtheron.

always good trading

Last edited:
hi, guys. +10 pip on my FXCM UK live account, VPS.
good trade , make some more pip this week. so far looks like MD only open trade from Tuesday , Wednesday, and Thursday. those three days. ..
Hi, Dirk. did you have chance check on the Freedom Forex Formula. looks like ues daily PA. still study the video ^_^ but kind too long term for me. hope you will find some useful.

hi Michael

ya, watched their webinar yesterday but the system is far to expensive for me. The Money Is Plentiful .pdf is from them and I will study this one next because it looks damn good for longer term trading and they use divergence too explaining exactly when to enter with their 00 rules.

always good trading

Back