• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi tedstr

ya, about seasonality most traders are on vacation til first august week mostly at europe and US market so the other two markets are quiet too. And when you goto MD Homepage looking at the last years trading statements you see that MD just made few trades within July.
And VPS. As Ken said before it´s much safer to have MD runnin at an VPS because of better signal quality and safer runnin. I won´t trust my internet conn and my ol pc when my account is growin up because both are runnin well but there is a much greater chance of havin trouble with both and within an open trade this could cost you in worst case your whole account. They done very well for beginning but I´m on the safer side using VPS.

And yes :D it was interesting

always good trading

ya, about seasonality most traders are on vacation til first august week mostly at europe and US market so the other two markets are quiet too. And when you goto MD Homepage looking at the last years trading statements you see that MD just made few trades within July.
And VPS. As Ken said before it´s much safer to have MD runnin at an VPS because of better signal quality and safer runnin. I won´t trust my internet conn and my ol pc when my account is growin up because both are runnin well but there is a much greater chance of havin trouble with both and within an open trade this could cost you in worst case your whole account. They done very well for beginning but I´m on the safer side using VPS.

And yes :D it was interesting

always good trading

1 10pips trade.

hi tipu...

nice to hear that MD is doin well hopefuly my account is certified and funded by 2nd week of August.....

always good trading

I havent seen any trades recently. Running EA's on my old laptop is not always the most reliable way to trade. I've seen several instances recently where my trading platforms werent running due to computer problems, systems updates, or wireless connection problems. If I dont check and restart the computer every week I generally run into problems.

Its possible, I have no proof, but it is possible that MD has a liquidity filter to prevent it from opening trades when the trading volume is extremelly low. This would make sense to me considering that they have sold many licenses, and if everyone tried to open trades at once it could affect the pricing. On the other hand the slipage filter is probably enough to do this, that way some people with a faster connection or trading platform might get in whereas others would not.

In this sense I do think that a specialized trading VPS could make a difference, as well as the tightest spread and fastest execution available.

watta eBook...

hi guys, time to have a very nice book to read. Specially for you John, now havin winter, if you read this winter will be almost gone because this is a 290 pages one.... :eek:oh:

You can find it within another forum but you have to register for download. So the url is:

High probability trading strategies - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

There is a post from kevinator on top and below that one the High Probability Trading Strategies eBook is for download when you´re logged in.

I just read the first pages about Multiple Timeframe Momentum Strategy and must say what he´s sayin is absolutely logical. If the rest of this monster eBook is same like this it´s absolutely worth reading.

Should be great stuff to learn more strategies.

always good trading

Last night I had two buys open at the same time on three brokers! I run the aggressive=Yes. Was this the simultaneous use of two strategies or was something amiss?

pipsbuster

because of different lot size do you change only risk or settings too?
And do you have a plan by doin this?

would be nice to get an answer

always good trading

H E L P

does anybody of you guys know how the hell I get those Fibo Lines into my chart? Tried it and the window had all the retracement levels inside but when I hit the OK button there is only one little line, a real small one so you need glasses to know what this is for and couldn´t change nor get it off......

Who knows the trick 4 MT4???

thanks a lot and
always good trading

Back