• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Last night I had two buys open at the same time on three brokers! I run the aggressive=Yes. Was this the simultaneous use of two strategies or was something amiss?

because of different lot size do you change only risk or settings too?
And do you have a plan by doin this?

would be nice to get an answer

always good trading

Yes, if the MD opens two trades at once that is the Aggressive Mode, one conservative trade for 10 pip profit and one aggressive for 15 pip profit.

Dirk, try changing the sort parameter to Open Date rather than Close Date and it alligns the trades a little better. It cleans up a few strays that stayed open too long and you can easier see the responce to a bad trade. Almost every instance of increasing/doubling the lot size was due to a bad trade, and the instances of reduced lot size were due to reduced free margin, generally from opening a second trade while anouther was still open. There were a few anomilies, on 1/11/10 it doubled lot size for 2 trades without taking an actual previous loss, the previous bad trade closed for a 1 pip gain, on 4/13/10 it doubled lot size for 1 trade for no apparent reason following a 2 week period of no trades, again on 5/21/10 it doubled lot size for 1 trade following an almost loss, 0.3 pip gain. These are the only irregular doublings.

In most cases it didnt double lot size directly after a loss, but instead waited out one trade first. This produced a reduced lot size on the imediately following trade and then a doubling. The doubling stays active untill the system has made up for the loss.

Hope this helps, Ken

Cute kid, I remember that age. Mine's 14, electric guitar, long hair, no drugs yet. He's getting very good at the guitar. I keep buying him expensive lessons.

Last edited:
Thanks Ken

I think I overread the default settings within his post.
Would be interesting how MD is doin havin 2 accounts, one with default and one with let say advanced settings you gave us but still great trades MD had done of course.

Ya, cute little 4 year ol son, he could be angel and devil, a real boy. So yours 14 of age, ok, guitar AND girls I think are the relevant things for him now. I have 2 more daughters, first is 20, second is 12 years ol so they look like the Daltons :cute: if they walk together....

I´m now have to learn a lot of stuff from the .pdf I posted before, printed it out now for easier reading and what I read til now is very useful but I think it will take a while to put this stuff together, speacially Fibo and Wave but I think it´s worth the time havin much better chances for less bad trades.

always good trading

Dirk,

I just downloaded the High Propability pdf. It looks very good, and Wiley Publishing is a good company for trading books.

When you mention fib's and waves they are closely joined. Fibonacci theory and Dow theory are the core principles of Elliot Wave theory. The free Elliot Wave Basic Tutorial on elliotwave.com is one of the best things I have read for explaining these relationships. It requires registering for a free club membership, but the information is invalulable.

When it comes to having fewer bad trades, I think one of the most important things I have learned is to buy out of consolidation. Whenever 2 bars overlap there is consolidation somewhere. Often it requires lowering the time frame untill the consolidation becomes clear. This makes it easier to calculate the entry, the initial stop, and the initial target, and to decide if its worth the initial risk. After that is done we can manage the trade on that time frame for that degree of profit, or we can raise our time frame to the original setting or even beyond, if applicable, depending on the position we are in trends of higher degree. This can be considered a low risk way of entering a trade, or just a form of multi time frame analysis.

Hi Ken

looks like you already know a lot of Fib and Elliott so I think the book will look familiar to your trading style.
Ya, I think the content is really good and worth of learning because to have the knowledge for open less bad trades is the best what can happen to a trader I think.
Hopefuly it will get familiar to me because when I had a first look to the ABC and 5waves and all that and all the things around this and translating all right..... ya, a lot of work but worth it.
And perhaps there´s something new for you inside Ken havin less bad trades too.

always good trading

me again...

first of all I must say the FPA is the best of the best. All the reviews and tests, very very useful and best I ever saw.

Ken, as I saw you´re a guy havin so much knowledge about trading systems and EAs ( read your statement about the Forex Trading Scalper) do you watch the Money Pusher Pro? I know to run an EA for only 3-4 weeks doesn´t mean nothin but the results are lookin damn good. Would be nice to hear something real about this one from a trustable person.

And the Gold Expert Advisor is interesting too.

always good trading

do you watch the Money Pusher Pro? I know to run an EA for only 3-4 weeks doesn´t mean nothin but the results are lookin damn good. Would be nice to hear something real about this one from a trustable person.

And the Gold Expert Advisor is interesting too.

I dont know anything about either of these, I've never heard of them, but I'll check the FPA lists. I'm really not testing as many EA's as I was. They are a great idea, but most are cheap junk.
I've really become disgusted with the marketing and sales in the Forex. Its become obvious that its far more profitable selling garbage to wanabe traders than actually trading. I've been systematicaly unsubscribing from all the affiliate sellers. But I will look at these EA's. If they have any good reviews, and a Clickbank refund policy, I would be willing to try them.

Neither of these have any reviews or comments on this board. The Money Pusher Pro is ridiculously priced. It may be good, but there are limits. Their system seems to be, "price it to the moon" that way people will think its something special, and if one or two actually buy it that will pay the rent for the year. The Gold and Silver EA's only seem to trade the metals. I dont know that this is really worthwhile doing from a Forex platform. I watch the GLD, and SLV ETF's, but usually on an end of day basis. Sometimes they set up for a good trade, but theres generally something better.

What I am more interested in is working with Elliot Wave. I find it fasinating and sometimes very useful, but its also very subjective. Trying to count waves and make predictions dosent always work well, but it is a great way of reading and analyzing a chart. Mostly, I just draw trend lines on charts and look for patterns, again a subjective practice, but I've learned to pick and choose some of the better ones.

gd day guys

ya, Ken, I went to their HP and when I saw how they wanted to get paid for their EA I rolled my eyes. I will watch the Gold/Silver one how he´s doin in future......
Anyway, as I read within the eBook this system could be applied to any market. Well, one day I should be doin good on this one and test.

I´m as I said before just studying the eBook, now trying to apply the ABC to the charts, thats the easy part. I think the waves and Fibo are a bit harder to learn because I have not much time, kids are at home because of summer holidays, my older one is on to get her own apartment, within mine we change the kids rooms so much much work to do.

I´m not trading these days, before the DPC went on to be a good indicator. For better results I will implement the ebooks system one day.

always good trading

Trading against MD

Last few sessions where MD traded it seemed like the market was moving against us....as in dealing desks hedging the MD positions. MD pulled out without a loss for me but largley break even.

Am I imaging this? IS this just the lack of summer liquidity? Thoughts all?

Back