• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
just a few comments here:

I've downloaded the new version, but havent installed it yet, its still summer and I'm being lazy. This is really not the best time to get an accurate impresion of a new trading system or an update. The best thing to do now is to run backtests and compare the two, while 1.21 still works. Run identical tests and see what it actually does differently. Compare the two for different trades. Check all the times to see the earliest and latest trades. Check the journal to see if the new version loads any differently. You get the idea. I'll try to run some tests this weekend when the markets closed and post any findings.

nice week

to see he´s back trading. I had two trades at LightForex.

For business I choosed now to use FXDD Malta and Alpari because of the EUR Account. VPS should be Razor or ForexVPS, but I think I will use Razor.
Any comments to these brokers and VPS are warmly welcome as long as they are useful.....

have a nice weekend guys and

always good trading

which broker do you use and are you trading using a VPS???

Hi Dirk58, I try my luck with Fxpro without VPS, I wish can use VPS but it is very expensive if I convert to my currency. If I able to earn consistently 30 bulk/month, I have no problem with VPS.

just had a

look to MD and.... ya, he opened a long at 1.2662... hopefuly for +pips.... anyway, he s trading more often now....

thanks tipuwang

Hangin' on.

Hi Guys and Gals,

Got the long trade at 1.2662 and hoping to get back to a reasonable place to stop...hate it when our friend get's it wrong but got to take the good with the bad. :unhappy:

Let's hope for a strong London session because we cant seem to do it at this end of the world.

Good Luck.

if MD open trade from 1.2662 not close before German GDP come out at 11:00 PM PT Time. I will manual close this trade before news come out....... -20 pip. German GDP not much impact on the price.

Last edited:
Back