• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi guys

great stuff. I just watched the Market Barometer video, looks damn good also. Easy to find the right pair. So I have a couple of goals to reach within next months.....
First I have to move out the rest of my daughters stuff, then clean up the room and move my 2nd daughter into that one. Then clean up her room and move my son into that room. And then the best part, clean up his small room and use this as my trading room :) :) :D.
This will be the best part because right now I´m sitting in my kitchen with my laptop in front, bad circumstances. And between all this I try to find good trade entries. So hopefuly the new indicators will work fine for me my next goal with this is the pro membership at 4X..... because I love the Market Barometer. Damn good tool too for exactly find the right pair easily.
And setting up my self-employment. Huh, when I see my list here.... :mad:
So hopefuly everything will go on smoothly, MD trading and The H trading and manual 4X trading as well all the stuff could be managed somehow.
Guys, great to be here and great to have all of ya here because this thread seems to be a good one with truly great users who help eachother when help is needed. This becomes more rare when I look around. So keep on and....
always good trading

great stuff. I just watched the Market Barometer video, looks damn good also. Easy to find the right pair. So I have a couple of goals to reach within next months.....
First I have to move out the rest of my daughters stuff, then clean up the room and move my 2nd daughter into that one. Then clean up her room and move my son into that room. And then the best part, clean up his small room and use this as my trading room :) :) :D.
This will be the best part because right now I´m sitting in my kitchen with my laptop in front, bad circumstances. And between all this I try to find good trade entries. So hopefuly the new indicators will work fine for me my next goal with this is the pro membership at 4X..... because I love the Market Barometer. Damn good tool too for exactly find the right pair easily.
And setting up my self-employment. Huh, when I see my list here.... :mad:
So hopefuly everything will go on smoothly, MD trading and The H trading and manual 4X trading as well all the stuff could be managed somehow.
Guys, great to be here and great to have all of ya here because this thread seems to be a good one with truly great users who help eachother when help is needed. This becomes more rare when I look around. So keep on and....
always good trading

Hello Dirk,

What is H trading you are referring to?

hi tipuwang...

The H is the Hippo....
you will find a thread for this within the FPA. He has a lot of different settings and Filters, yet not easy but he will grow up soon because of the great guys testing around for best settings and more efficiency......

got

1pip this night.
Looks like v1.30 is establishing.
It´s only 1pip but it´s action and gain.
So as it looks to me the August desaster was made by the market behaviour and MD is as cool as before, hopefuly goin on with this.....

always good trading

MegaDroid Pro - Does it make money?

I have been running MD Pro on demo for months and it does not make any money! Has anyone had success with it? I'm running at IamFX and IBFX. If you have had good results, how do you have it set up? I am running with the default settings. I contacted the MD people and asked if they had any test data....they don't! Go figure!!

hi engineer

quiet week, quiet thread....
a bit unusual that they have no page for the pro.... I have the swissy and they have a page for this one and as I know for their scalpa too.
So have a look through the FPA forum perhaps there is another thread for the pro.
Good luck and
always good trading

+10.40% for October which has just started and +318.28% as of now on my MegaDroid account with FXPro overall (0.3 risk level, RecoveryMode=On, StealthMode=On, AggressiveMode=Off, all other settings being default): FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

MD or MD Pro?

Hi Pipsbuster,
Is that for MD or MD Pro? MD has been great, but the Pro version is less so for me. Can you also explain your thinking on not using the Aggressive Mode?

Thank you in advance!

Back