• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
so do I understand this right? You can run MD double with same Receipe Code only using different reference numbers at the same account?
Could be useful when I doubled my account size for reduce risk/lotsize for the 2nd one trading there. :eek:oh: Damn man, where do you get all these ideas?

u can even use the same MD with the same RC with two different broker. it will still authenticated.:)

no

trade this night but a nice week overall.
Wish all of ya a nice weekend and
always good trading

so do I understand this right? You can run MD double with same Receipe Code only using different reference numbers at the same account?
Could be useful when I doubled my account size for reduce risk/lotsize for the 2nd one trading there. :eek:oh: Damn man, where do you get all these ideas?

Of course you can. You could open 20 EURUSD charts and attach Megadroid to each one. As long as the reference numbers are different they will all trade seperately. You could also put 20 different EA's on EURUSD charts. As long as the reference numbers are all different they will each trade seperately and manage their own orders. Its best to always check this on demo first in case theres any kind of overlap within the .dll file or elsewhere. I've heard that some EA's are not compatible in this manner, but have yet to ever have a problem.

You can not run MD v1.21 and MD v1.30 on the same platform simultaneously. The .dll files are named the same, yet different and not interchangable. I've tried this, I've tried changing the name on the .dll file, but these things dont work. You can change the name on the MD.ex4 file, I've done this to tell the different versions apart, but the .dll cant be renamed.

:) When FAP-T first came out I ran it on over 50 charts with different GMT settings to get it to trade around the clock. It worked, but not very profitably, too many large losses.

u can even use the same MD with the same RC with two different broker. it will still authenticated.:)

I've heard of this but havent tested it. Megadroid's ordering information doesnt say anything about a second license, and theres no need to register the broker like on some EA's. It just uses the receipt code, so it should work.

hi Ken

I've heard of this but havent tested it. Megadroid's ordering information doesnt say anything about a second license, and theres no need to register the broker like on some EA's. It just uses the receipt code, so it should work.

I done it yesterday, put MD with same RC to my 2nd small account at LightForex too and.... ya, he is now workin at LiteForex and Alpari :) ...........

and thanks for the info.....
always good trading

Last edited:
4 tedstr

just counted my MD trades within September. I had 10 trades at LightForex....

Back