• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
gd day guys

ya, he´s doin it again :eek:oh: +10pips at FXDD so a very nice start for July....

Ai John, mostly the bloody small things are the bad ones ..... so nice to know if I use VPS someday I have to turn live update off. Hope you had a trade starting this month nicely too.....

That´s a goodie Michael, I had this happening a few weeks ago .... and it´s always nice to see that MD made a trade hopefuly this month he will be more tradin like last month........

so guys wish you a very nice weekend and
always good trading

no trade over here too......... :unhappy:

Hi Michael, looks like you enjoy the work with DPC. Within 4H chart you have to be more patiently but trades are much more effective. It´s a SUMMER chart :) because over here temperatures now over 30Celsius so I set up my trades and let them do their work. Meantime I can enjoy the sun :eek:oh:

Nice job, nice job...............

always good trading

Dirk,

I don't have much time each day in front of laptop to monitor the trend, which smaller time frame if suit my living style except H4?

hi tipuwang...

just have a look to the different price charts and then to the signals within DPC and Stoch. There you can see how that one worked within past sessions.
Try the 5M chart for scalping, that should be good.

And for the 4H chart you do not need to sit in front of your pc whole day because with a little experience you will know how long it will take if a signal could be generated. That´s what I´m doin too. Because 4H chart is mostly slow, except when news appearin. And when I opened a trade S/L and T/P is always 2nd thing to do then. So I can do other things only watch how the trade is doin once in a while. So even within this timeframe not much time needed 4 tradin.

hope this helped ya :)

just have a look to the different price charts and then to the signals within DPC and Stoch. There you can see how that one worked within past sessions.
Try the 5M chart for scalping, that should be good.

And for the 4H chart you do not need to sit in front of your pc whole day because with a little experience you will know how long it will take if a signal could be generated. That´s what I´m doin too. Because 4H chart is mostly slow, except when news appearin. And when I opened a trade S/L and T/P is always 2nd thing to do then. So I can do other things only watch how the trade is doin once in a while. So even within this timeframe not much time needed 4 tradin.

hope this helped ya :)

You based on what to set T/P & S/L?

ok, for 1H chart I used 50 pips, for 4H chart I use 100 pips ............
for scalping 10-15 pips should be good ..................
:eek:oh:

Two trade open again. one +11 and second one -39. how about your trade guys? it is my first lost trade since 5/15. not bad at all. ^_^

Big loss today

Took a big -300 pips plunge today with my MD.
There are no advanced settings or whatsoever with MD.
There are only certain settings you can play with. What settings are you guys using?

Is there anywhere I can "set" the droid to take profit of 3-4 pips instead?

Last edited:
gd day guys

no trade at FXDD.............
when I look to my chart there were 2 candles with 9pips and 14pips so good thing he does not trade.

Hi Michael, 2 trades..... -28 pips, guess I´m lucky MD doesn´t traded over here.... but he will recover from this one soon :)

Hi arconite.... -300pips? damn, what had you done with MD? Very bad thing hopefuly your risk level is a very small one.
So first of all what broker do you use? think he´s not the best one? could be bad signal during trading too.
Advanced settings.... most of us use NFA true, Recovery mode false and risk level to 0.3 - 0.4. Yes, 30 or 40%.... Ken Long does give us these settings and I´m using them a while now and must say damn good. But more important is the right broker and steady signals for trading. Seems to me that something wrong about this within your tradin because -300 pips are unusual. And there´s no way to change let MD take only 3-4pips only.
So as I said before I use FXDD Malta, some use FXCM with good results.

Hope this will help you.

Hey John, did you recieve my mails?

always good trading

Last edited:
Back