• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi Warpe

ya, everything is goin smooth.......
but...... a whole lot of stuff and lot to learn. Because of not really have the time now for learning purposes 'I think this will last through the autumn......
just downloaded the 5 manual and trading course, damn, another 295 and 245 pages put to the 295 pages of his ebook......
perhaps I have to use wintertime too.... :eek:oh:
looked to some threads all of them say it´s worth....

about the new version, worse drawdown doesn´t looks good so let see how it will proceed. So I think best thing to do is perhaps using a smaller risk level.

always good trading

Last edited:
no trade

at LightForex...
only two 16pips candles during his TF...
Wake Up Asia......

Last edited:
Good advice from Ken`

MD 1.3 is now live on all of my live accounts and one demo. Demo on FXDD traded last night. the only one. Curious. Successful trade. 10 pips wish it was real.

ya tedstr

hopefuly we see trades soon and with an big + infront of them.....
demo and live are mosly different even with same broker.....

always good trading

gd day guys

no trade at LightForex, still damn quiet

the candles within 23.00pm and 01,00am trading time over here were 12pips and 7 pips so not much vola for trading

hopefuly the asians will wake up for a bit more action let MD doin his work

always good trading

this is a

post from another forum.... could it be that they expanded MDs TW too?

:eek:oh: Originally Posted by WendyL View Post
Someone wrote before that the priced dropped to 97 because paypal doesn't allow EA's to be sold for $100+ or something.

I've used MD for over a year and I think it's normal it hasn't traded for 16days. Btw I had a trade last night :p

myfxbook.com/members/WendyL/wendyl/4545

The trade opened when I started metatrader... note that the time is earlier than the usual MD trading time.
:eek:oh:

hope we will see soon if this one of the developments they made...

always good trading

ya, they changed

the Time Window MD is trading.
Just had a look to my account and damn, MD opened a trade, about 1 hour earlier......
pice 1.2870 - S/L 1.2808 - T/P 1.2920.....

ok, let´s go for his damn first ride this month, yeeeeeehhhhaaaaaah

always good trading

update... ok, H1 DTosc indicator is up to the overbought zone but there should be room for at least 10pips because 15M DTosc is in oversold and should now turn around for our deserved pips. Let´s wait and see

Last edited:
The giant awakes.

Well the vacation is over...MD trades..took buy at 1.2864 and closed out after a little ride south for 1 pip profit....but as a friend of mine always says..."nobody went broke making a profit".

I have another member of the MD family now running on a live account. It's the forex scalpa. So far so good. I applied the Ken Long settings and it gives nice 10 pip returns on EUR/GBP. I got it from the MD team as a bonus for purchasiing another bot through their affiliate program. I'll update results here when they come in.

Many pips to all.

Back