• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Second trade of the month of +18.76% brings my MD account total up to +501.94%: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

Excited to see the 500% mark broken. I hope all MD skeptics will join me in celebrating this event, lol. Looking froward to a few more profitable trades by MD before the end of the year as a nice Christmas gift. :)

Second trade of the month of +18.76% brings my MD account total up to +501.94%: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

Excited to see the 500% mark broken. I hope all MD skeptics will join me in celebrating this event, lol. Looking froward to a few more profitable trades by MD before the end of the year as a nice Christmas gift. :)

Congrats on breaking the 500% mark.

I'll back him on this trade. My new FX Pro Live account had its first trade and its almost identical to Pipbusters. The time opened and closed are identical to the minute but I got 12.7 pips vs his 12.1. FX Primus ECN a/c traded as well and made 15.1 pips, minus the 1 pip comms and it made 14 pips nett. The trade opened same time as FX Pro but closed at 1:06 instead of 1:21 on FX Pro.

Have a question and this goes to everyone: How often do you change the S1 and S2 reference numbers and how often do you reboot your VPS'? When I communicated with MD support they said that the longer MD remains running the more it learns about mkt and is able to make better trades. I would imagine the VPS would need to have its RAM defragmented from time to time with a reboot.

Help

Has anyone used this EA and has anyone got the results in positive. ???

can you please share with me some details..

Dec 8 trade

MD went short on my 2 accounts and got 5 pips. Cut a little soon, but there was no heat other than the spread. Did anyone get more than 5 pips? I may be in the market for a different broker. I'm currently using FXDD and IBFX. Thanks and lets keep each other posted. Great community.

MD went short on my 2 accounts and got 5 pips. Cut a little soon, but there was no heat other than the spread. Did anyone get more than 5 pips? I may be in the market for a different broker. I'm currently using FXDD and IBFX. Thanks and lets keep each other posted. Great community.

I got about 8 with ATC Brokers this time.

Got 4.8 pips on FX Pro, time opened and closed same as pipbusters but think he made 7 pips. No trade on FX Primus ECN a/c

FXDD isn't too bad. Their results are quite decent. See: Megadroid Results: Thur 9th Dec 2010

Has the daily results on MD from several brokers.

I got the same 5 pips on FXDD.

Interesting, it missed its 10 pip target by one pip, entry at 1.3245, target at 1.3235, exit at 1.4240, and exited early with a partial profit rather than wait. An account with a tighter spread, under 1 pip, such as the ATC account mentioned, would have captured the entire trade, minus any slipage and commisions.

This is sort of unusual for MD. I dont believe MD 1.2 would have taken the early exit with partial profit. This may be something added to v1.3.
And there was no real reason to exit early. The trade was still within its trading range, and had no drawdowns. If it had held it would have had plenty of chance to exit with full profits.

Did you demo trade before?

REPLY TO:

First trade of the new month with MD bringing +15.5% of profit (+483.18% total): FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

Pipbuster,
Thankyou for showing your great results. I am however not getting such results and am scared everytime i open my FXbook. When I have lost over the last month I have seen you only gain. What do you have you MD account set to and who do you hold you accounts with?
Id really appreciate the help.

Amanda Sweetman Live System | Myfxbook

I have ECN spread, it was set to .15 but now is on .1 and recovery mode has just been switched off.
Any advice or help from you would be appreciated

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for showing us you live account statement.
I am new in the field and I am trying to find my way to success. I wanted to know if you tested this Robot on a demo account before going live with it.
If yes, for how long?

My FX Book

OK have my FX Pro live account up on My FX Book. Hope it mirrors pipbusters results. If you want to validate pipbusters' results you can check here. So far its around there. The extra 1 pip trade it did this week was when I activated MD during trading hours. It tends to open a trade if you activate it during the trading session. I manually closed that out.

The account is not a true MD only EA account. I have pip laser running on that too. Its another MD product so its in the family. It trades usd/cad.

In the info tab I mentioned my settings.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/md-pip-laser/69859

Back