• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Multivers.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi
I am completely new to the world of forex and this EA seems to be quite popular on here, is it still working well for everyone that is using it?
and are there any currency pairs that are more profitable than others at the moment?
thanks in advance for any replies

Is anybody using this ea? Result looks impressive. Risk reward is about 1:6. Same as pips miner. But it places more trade as only targers 5pip.

Somebody please give us feedback as they do not offer money back. If the system is so good why there is no trial?

The system is not good, just wait for a bad period when you'll get 10 SLs at the same time for days in a row and you'll kill your account, it has proved to be a bad EA last year, it has only restarted the test and is doing well temporarily.

Hi Primeval, why are you not running your EA on a live account?

Damn!!!! Sorry to see mate, such good forum reviews for this bot, then this! What the hell happened, most of the pairs traded were the "Good Pairs" to trade as mentioned in previous posts. Are you running the 2.0 version that Babadan was talking about?

Last edited:
This is a scam. FPA should do something about it. The live results do not show any trades Feb 17 and 23 when it blew account. What type of investor access and live test is this! Also during this time the account statement was not updated.They have removed trades to show good results and to sell EA to new unsuspecting traders. Remember there is no refund policy.:unhappy:

Feb 22 is MOST DISASTER for Early Morning EA's

I have used Multivers for few months already...So far the last few months has been OK and my LIVE accounts are growing with Multivers...I have modified the TP and SL for Multivers V.3 and Reloaded version accordingly on LIVE account so it is closing better than just 5 PIPS for TP and 40PIPS for SL... As for RELOADED Ver 1.2 still put that into demo account for test

Yet, as MOST of the early morning EA...It will face DISASTER or FORCE MAJEURE when the event happened such as on FEB 22... Suddenly USD/JPY has SHARP NORTH SPIKED then SUDDENLY BRING TO SOUTH... It will KILL all the positions since most of the pairs are corelated with that event... I lost also on that day, yet it did not bring me to conclusion that this EA is Piece of JUNKS...

We all will face this kind of situation if there is SUDDEN MOVED that only GOD knows when and why happened...As I believed, FOREX is game of LUCK and sometime we WIN, sometime we LOST...That's why risk account management is important...

I have so far tuned in MULTIVERS and run into 18 pairs and I use risk reward ratio accordingly... I intervensed occasionally if I saw that MULTIVERS are taking wrong position based on trend direction... Yet, even that did not save me for the occation on Feb 22 early morning... I lived in GMT +7

As for New users for Multivers...Dont give up yet...Try into demo accounts first till you are sure...Modify a bit your risk and reward of Multivers and set AGGRESSIVE to FALSE...Also IMPORTANT thing is you must use Multivers with the ECN broker since Multivers required LOW SPREAD for most pairs

There is NO SUCH HOLY GRAILS in FOREX...Just LUCK :D

My objection is to removal of trades and falsifying of statement to attract new buyers. Also to stop test when going gets bad and to start again after some time to attract new buyers, and not to offer refunds to unhappy buyers.
As the saying goes--You can fool some of the people all the time. EA developers have turned this into a mature art.:unhappy:

Dear FPA,

Please remove this EA from your test since your presented data was manipulated, no result for 22 Feb and 23 Fed (these 2 days will bring your account to 0)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back