Forex News Trading Plans for Week 23, May 31 – Jun 6 2015

Hello Peter.

The AUD GDP is scheduled for 9:30 PM ET Tuesday 6/2/15 and, as usual, the y/y and q/q are each being released concurrently. I see from your earlier trade plans that you always trade the q/q. Why is that your preference and, more importantly, what if the 2 reports happen to diverge please?

Thank you.

Both calculate with the same data but y/y includes the other older 3 quarters in the formula. That is they mostly deviate together but q/q is more sensitive, so I prefer to focus on that.

Is it possible that you're expecting it to happen at 12:30pm? Usually FNG has the same event order as the calendar does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsure

Hi Peter

Wow, this is so confusing for me. I am very very new to trading and this just doesn't make sense to me at all. I am trying to learn as much as possible, so please forgive my ignorance.

Is it possible that you can explain to me how this works please? I downloaded the FNG client and I can open it, but from there I am totally clueless. I do receive the daily FNG & DTS signals, but I don't know what to do with the information.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you soon.

Verna

Hello there, im new here, thanks for having me onboard.... I tried to use FNG yesterday, but it didnt actually click, even though it said it did. I followed the instructions, without success. Can anyone help me out on why it didnt work. Thanks

Back