Forex News Trading Plans for Week 27, Jun 28 – Jul 4 2015

The best week of the month is coming and they expect many to try to get some benefit and FNG does not work, I imagine for the week comes the FNG will still fail and will not let us work. Although the FNG is a free program you stay bored seeing as you can not work because this tool does not work well as useful. Successful people who use other payment auto click. I do not even have enough money to pay some self wish you click those other car click go very well. I hope allow us to trade Forex FNG this week. Thank you very much to those responsible for providing this great service, I hope the FNG not miss this week and allow us to trade Forex without any problems. Thank You.

When one expects failure that is most likely what you get in life -failures, especially if you are bored!. Please stay positive.:)
No one stops you trading the alternative methods that others do on this forum (read website) like the Dia. method which is also free and some charge $295 a month to join. As well it is educational and exciting.
From years of observation Peter does his utmost to get the FNG to us for no charge and i am grateful to have been a recipient of this. God willing it is allowed to continue for some time yet.

When one expects failure that is most likely what you get in life -failures, especially if you are bored!. Please stay positive.:)
No one stops you trading the alternative methods that others do on this forum (read website) like the Dia. method which is also free and some charge $295 a month to join. As well it is educational and exciting.
From years of observation Peter does his utmost to get the FNG to us for no charge and i am grateful to have been a recipient of this. God willing it is allowed to continue for some time yet.

What other is free, ididnt understand

hii peter ..
just a small query .. will the greece turmoil have any affect on news trading .. what do you advice ..:confused:

The program is not working again. Soon important news. Please reboot the server!

Back