Forex News Trading Plans for Week 48, Nov 23 – Nov 29 2014

Hello, thanks for this beautiful signals! Just a question: how do I configure these 2 events at the same time? Thanks, bye.

First option: you simply add it as two separate rows. I usually use this solution as it's quite rare that both events trigger at the same time so it covers at about 80% of the cases.

Second option is to have two separate charts with one-click trading set-up or two trade platforms in order to have buy and sell buttons even if the first click went out. Just be sure that first click doesn't affect screen layout--and take it into consideration that we don't know which will be the first click.

Hello,

How do I know whether the first and second line are sell or buy ? I am looking at the EIA Crude Oil but I don't find a description on the page.

Regards.

Hi, Peter. Love this forum.
Just want to point out a "glich" in the FNG.
I tried to configure FNG for the USA New home Sales today. I wouldn't place the trade because FNG had placed a dupicate New home sales listing in my FNG with different numbers! I think it was .8 forcast, and .2 previous. Whenever I configured my correct New home sales listing for autoclicking, the wrong New home sales listing would also configure itself for the autoclick! What happened? Does this happen often.

Love your site.
Just wanted to point out a "glitch" in FGN today. There were two listings for New Home Sales (Nov 26) The correct one, and another one. I think it said .8 forcast and .2 previous. Whenever I configured fng with autoclick, the incorrect one would configure itself as well!? I wouldn't place the trade, as the incorrect New home Sales had the incorrect figures and configured itself for autoclick as well. I rebooted, but the same thing. Does this happen often? what happened?

Hello,

How do I know whether the first and second line are sell or buy ? I am looking at the EIA Crude Oil but I don't find a description on the page.

Regards.

Each line has a condition and a screen location. It's up to the user that buy and sell buttons are in the right position on the screen. Practically you can use FNG to send you emails on incoming event numbers if you make sure that FNG has the location of email send button.

Hi, Peter. Love this forum.
Just want to point out a "glich" in the FNG.
I tried to configure FNG for the USA New home Sales today. I wouldn't place the trade because FNG had placed a dupicate New home sales listing in my FNG with different numbers! I think it was .8 forcast, and .2 previous. Whenever I configured my correct New home sales listing for autoclicking, the wrong New home sales listing would also configure itself for the autoclick! What happened? Does this happen often.

It's an old glitch that I couldn't get fixed but I had a workaround instead. This is what I usually write in trade plans:

Clicks: first row is for Sell USDJPY button, second one is for Buy USDJPY button:

WARNING: Be sure to set 'Range From' interval also in this case in first row (lower interval)!
Otherwise event triggers anyway because there is a name conflict in FNG events dictionary.
(It mixes up New Home Sales and New Home Sales Change.)

So practically due to names both incoming numbers can trigger both events, this is why I write 100 in the lower from interval. If you traded New Home Sales Change (forecast and previous values make difference) you need to put 100 in the upper 'to' interval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I have seen that in FNG's row are included only some events. If I want trade at other event that is not included in FNG's row is some possibility include this event?
Thank you.

Hello,
I have seen that in FNG's row are included only some events. If I want trade at other event that is not included in FNG's row is some possibility include this event?
Thank you.

It's my old plan to synchronize FNG with FPA calendar but it's still a plan. Right now the event list and layout are given as they are.

Thanks Peter for given us FNG freely,
I want to ask, is it possible to set up for conflict prevention like the CAD GDP M/M and the annualized coming out at the same time.
You know it could whipsaw if it conflict with each other. If it is not there, is it in plan to redesign it with such capability?
I also have a request for you to include china hsbc flash manufacturing pmi in the up coming news.

Thank you.

Back