Forex News Trading Plans for Week 6, Feb 1 – Feb 7 2015

Nice work Peter... very cool... thank you for your efforts.

Am new here but I see for the Canada Ivey PMI report for Feb. 4 you had the Buy button on the first row and the Sell button on the second row... where the others are the other way around... was this supposed to be that way?

In this case I proposed USDCAD to trade and so CAD is the counter currency, that is I wrote buy on lower than expected and vice versa. Other times I use CADJPY and clicks are the opposite in that case.

Thank you Peter very much for your effort. I'm new to forex and just to begin to learn and explore sites for news trading. You help us a lot with these signals, do not stop :).

Where are you getting form these informations, about news trading?
Thank you in advance for reply

THanks again peter. Any clue why the release is so slow to reach?
Saw about 10 seconds pass after price action before AUS interest rate hit my screen.
Made 12 pips off it though

Willing to work to help improve this :)

Hi Donperry, this is most frustrating have you tried a different broker?- i have a greedy broker where that also happens frequently :rolleyes: and then with a different broker it works like a charm.bv Good Luck!

In this case I proposed USDCAD to trade and so CAD is the counter currency, that is I wrote buy on lower than expected and vice versa. Other times I use CADJPY and clicks are the opposite in that case.

Ok thanks for clearing that up... makes sense... am trading futures on Ninjatrader which doesn't have the cross currency so will have to keep that in mind.

Hi Donperry, this is most frustrating have you tried a different broker?- i have a greedy broker where that also happens frequently :rolleyes: and then with a different broker it works like a charm.bv Good Luck!

Wasn't the broker. It was forex news gun.

but i remember Peter hinted at me that his news source sometimes does this.

I went for C/J today but the spread from my broker was around 32 pips. Still managed to capture some good pips. Could have been a lot more but i am not complaining. Thanks Peter.

The USA Nonfarm Payroll was "no trade" on 8:30 6 Feb?, because the FNG didn't work for me. Someone else?

Back