Forex Partnership and funds Assistance SPAM

joe gold

Banned
hello,

I AM A SPAMMER AND ALSO THINK I am a very excellent trader , but i have just one problem i need a enough funds so i can
trade, i need between US$20,000 to US$1000,000(or something close to that) so i could make something reasonable monthly , i will be very grateful if u can help me. I ALREADY GOT BANNED FROM THE FPA ONCE SINCE. I AM TOO STUPID TO KNOW THAT MY ADVERTISEMENT BELONGS IN THE COMMERCE ZONE.

even when i have many winning trades at the end of the month my takehome cash will be very small please assist me BY LETTING ME HAVE ACCESS TO TRADE YOUR MILLION DOLLAR ACCOUNT BASED ON NOTHING MORE THAN MY SPAMMY ASSURANCES.

i have attached my trading results(both live and demo) A ZIP FILEso u can view them at your spare time even thore its means borrowing me the money or we can strike a deal that i will be paying u a percentage of the profits made monthly. u will see in those attached results that there very small capital sizes. NATURALLY, I WON'T BE PROVIDING INVESTOR ACCESS TO ANY ACCOUNTS I AM TRADING.

please kindly assist me so i will in a position to assist to assit others . am not a scammer BUT AM A VERY PERSISTANT SPAMMER
an only honestly asking for a help from you.

please reply.

thanks

any one interested can contact me thru this email for more details: brinegold@sSPAMYOUINTOSUBMISSION.com or private message via the forum

ADMIN PLEASE DONT BAN ME AM ONLY SOLICITING FOR HELP.
AM NOT SPAMMING , AM NOT A SCAMMER.

YOU WERE ALREADY BANNED ONCE. KEEP SPAMMING AND YOU WILL KEEP GETTING BANNED.

THE FPA WARNS TRADERS TO NEVER TRUST ANY POTENTIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER THAT DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTOR ACCESS TO A LIVE ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT. ANY TRADING SHOULD BE UNDER TERMS OF A WELL WRITTEN LPOA.

Attachments

• live account result page1.gif
    live account result page1.gif
    80.3 KB · Views: 6
  • live account result page2.gif
    live account result page2.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 3
  • live Trade result.JPG
    live Trade result.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 5
hi

Hello dear new friend

I am so pathetic that spammed this all over the forums. I even spammed threads in the Spammers Hall of Shame. Now email me and let me tell you lies so that you will send me money.

How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me
in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kirene_sandra@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours new friend.
sandra

Back