FOREX PRO Weekly 14-18 February, 2011

EUR/USD Daily Update, Thu 17, February 2011

Hi there,
market has reached our target at 1.36 and turns to the downside. Currently it is impossible to say - was it just a respect of strong resistance, or start of new wave to the downside, but:

1. Daily, hourly trends are bearish, hourly MACD shows excellent angle of attack, strong piercing signal.
2. Market shows nice push down from 1.36 area
3. Just above the market strong area of resistance and market has accomplised butterfly Sell and AB-CD pattern.

I would like to sell in current circumstances rather then buy.

So, on 15-min chart you can see the levels for possible enter on the short side - trend also is bearish. Better to place stops above the high at 1.3607.
One thing that you do not want to see is a return of the market above the pivot and hold there. In this case is better to close shorts.

Currently is impossible to say, from which level to enter, because this retracement just has started, so you may apply partial enter from two K-areas = 1.3565 and 1.3573.

Best of trading.

Attachments

• EUR_D_17_02_11.PNG
    EUR_D_17_02_11.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 163
  • EUR_1H_17_02_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_17_02_11.PNG
    47.2 KB · Views: 162
  • EUR_15m_17_02_11.PNG
    EUR_15m_17_02_11.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 159
Be aware of any unauthorized stuff here !

Hi Sive,
thanks for UR Priceless analysis.
I discovered some FX TRADERS may be in need of Joe Dinapoli Book
SO I have attached it here for the need of forum members.
Thanks for your Great Work Sive.

Hi Ochills.
As I've said - do not post any unauthorized products here. Book is also...
You may post link on oficial book, but not attach any bootleg edition

Still Learning...

I am New in forex..Still learning thing that being post by Sive Motem...
I do hope it can it being more simplified as this ................

EUR/USD
Trading range: 1.3510 - 1.3610
Trend: Upward or Downward
Buy at 1.3521 SL 1.3489 TP 1.3598

.......;)

EUR/USD

.......;)

Hi, Amdam
Well, this part of forum not only for precise signals, although sometimes I post them, but for education purposes.
If you're interesting details signals, its better to visit Crazy Cat pages and Jerry Liu - they do excellent work with it.

EUR/USD DYnamic Pressure

Guys, there is a bullish Dynamic pressure building on hourly EUR/USD. Be aware of possible W&R of previous highs around 1.3610.

EUR/USD

.......;)

Keep ur Email id here .. i promise .. i will regular mail you with sive's signals :) in this format .. but god sake dun say too sive sir stop .. this video analysis... its something priceless study material..!

Guys, there is a bullish Dynamic pressure building on hourly EUR/USD. Be aware of possible W&R of previous highs around 1.3610.

Thanks for the Warning ball .. change my stoploss 20 pip above ..which save me ! :eek:oh: pheewwww! Thanks .. respect sir .. you are so caring about us .. thanks a loads

'bullish Dynamic pressure '

Hi Sive,

Thanks for sharing your view on the current market situation.

My question in this regard: Our stops had been hit just for several pips. But - the possibility that the market could close under the Weekly PP is still valid. If this happen, could you please leave your comment whether it would be appropriate to take again short positions.

Thanks.

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 18, February 2011

Good morning,
current situation on the market is very contradictive - we have as bullish as bearish patterns, so I think that we should sit on our hands and wait clearer confirmation, but still:
1. On daily timeframe bearish bias is still intact - trend remains bearish till 1.3750 area.
2. On 4-hour chart trend is bullish, but just below 1.3621 market has formed W&R pattern, that is bearish.
3. On hourly chart we have bullish dynamic pressure, that could lead to new highs again (as it was yesterday) - but how it will be - W&R or continuation of upper move it's impossible to say right now.
4. Also on the hourly chart we see some kind of small H&S pattern and market didn't reach upper border of the channel. This is bearish...

So, what we should to do?
Personally, I will be wait for clearer signals from the market. If market will break 1.3630 and remain there - we should reach 1.3690-1.37 area.
If it will take C point at 1.3530 - I will be looking possibility to go short.

Besides, I do not want to go Long anyway, because has bearish view on daily and weekly time frame - and reaching of 1.37 area will be just a good oportunity to enter short...

Attachments

• EUR_D_18_02_11.PNG
    EUR_D_18_02_11.PNG
    41.1 KB · Views: 160
  • EUR_4H_18_02_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_18_02_11.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 155
  • EUR_1H_18_02_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_18_02_11.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 155
Already remove the book from my site

Hey Sive i really appreciatte your work and i want to tell you the i already remove Joe Book from my site so noone can get it there no more.

Thanks for the information.

Back