FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 14-18, 2014

Hi Ochills,
well theoretically we can get 3-Drive, but it should be a bit different compares to what you've drawn. 3rd drive will be around 1.1025. But I'm not sure that we will get it, because it contradicts with B&B pattern... And current price aciton looks more like a wedge. Other words, theoretically - yes, but I'm not sure that we will get this pattern.

Thanks Sir Commander in pips,
Thanks sir your, comment is deeply appreciated.
actually the 3nd drive is at 1.1025 which 1.272FR but I just include 1.618FR as final drive.
thanks once again commander in piups.

EurGbp

eurgbp.jpg

lovely day to U commander in pips, my mentor.
I believed GBP?USD and USD/CAD has started working has you rightly said in your analysis.
but pls kindly comment on this DRPO on GBP/JPY on 1hr chart, though I save this chart yesterday night before market close in the night. but currently price is ranging.
my question is this commander
1. will DRPO on GBP/JPY work or this is far from DRPO
2. will this have any +ve or -ve effect on GBP/USD
3. what is your view on the pattern with Easter holiday in mind.
thanks as usual master.

Attachments

• GBPJPY.JPG
    GBPJPY.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi sive sir..
can you plz take look
here in usdchf weekly chart
View attachment 14335

Hi Lolly Tripathy,
this is sweet, I luv it.but I think there is a completed 3-drives pattern that in my opinion, it appear very symmetrical in price and in time and there is also a coincidence of i.272FR of 2nd drive with 1.618FR of the first drive by the 3rd drive this to me from the Forex military school book by Sir, mentor Sive, the formation of all the above mentioned makes the 3-drive pattern more reliable with high possibility to work.
1. but price is about 38pips less to touch 1.272 of the butterfly?? I think this is one question to ponder on base on weekly chart.
2. there is completed bearish engulfing pattern right at the completion of 3- rive pattern??? To me I think market might show another downward move becos of bearish engulfing pattern formed, but who know if this will work?????

Commander in pips is the one that can explain with clear details.
Pls master comment on this pattern sir
thanks as usual.

Attachments

• UC Weekly.JPG
    UC Weekly.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
lovely day to U commander in pips, my mentor.
I believed GBP?USD and USD/CAD has started working has you rightly said in your analysis.
but pls kindly comment on this DRPO on GBP/JPY on 1hr chart, though I save this chart yesterday night before market close in the night. but currently price is ranging.
my question is this commander
1. will DRPO on GBP/JPY work or this is far from DRPO
2. will this have any +ve or -ve effect on GBP/USD
3. what is your view on the pattern with Easter holiday in mind.
thanks as usual master.

Hi Ochills, this is not DRPO, since there is no second top at all. Here I'm not speaking on price perspective, but only on purity and perfection of DRPO shape...

Hi Ochills, this is not DRPO, since there is no second top at all. Here I'm not speaking on price perspective, but only on purity and perfection of DRPO shape...

Thanks master, I thought as much but think I can force my way in, so as to consider it LAL DRPO.
thanks Commander in pips.

Sive sir u didnt rply me... :(:(:(

Usdjpy
3drive sell..????
View attachment 14341

Hi Lolly,
sorry that I've missed your post - was busy on primary job...
Well, since 3-Drive has relation to harmonic patterns, thus, some "harmony" should present with it. On JPY currently we do not have 3-Drive. This pattern should have drives that stand at equal extensions to each other. Say 1.27 3-Drive, or 1.618 3-Drive. Or, that is much better if, 2nd drive stand at 1.27 of the 1st and 3rd drive stands at crossing of 1,618 of the 1st and 1.27 of the 2nd.
While right now 2nd drive stands at 1.618 of the 1st and 3rd drive stands at 1.27 of the 2nd. So, no harmony at all.
But we have DRPO "Sell" at hourly chart :)

Back