FOREX PRO Weekly December 17-21, 2012

Hey Sive!!! just dropping by to say hello!!! it's been a long time!
Months and years go by and I keep trading and developing as a Dinapoli trader..up to the point that I've been in contact with Dinapoli's experts and Joe himself and have been workinng with them on "Trading with Dinapoli levels" book translation into spanish!!! I even get mentioned in the aknowledgements!!!! you where and still are my first mentor, thank you very much mate!! since it's the end of the year let me wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!! plz drop a message if you are coming to Argentina!!!!
good luck bro!!
Best regards, Damián.

Hey Sive!!! just dropping by to say hello!!! it's been a long time!
Months and years go by and I keep trading and developing as a Dinapoli trader..up to the point that I've been in contact with Dinapoli's experts and Joe himself and have been workinng with them on "Trading with Dinapoli levels" book translation into spanish!!! I even get mentioned in the aknowledgements!!!! you where and still are my first mentor, thank you very much mate!! since it's the end of the year let me wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!! plz drop a message if you are coming to Argentina!!!!
good luck bro!!
Best regards, Damián.

Hi Damian,
that's great news! I can't believe that TWDL was not translated into spanish yet. Even in Russian it has appeared about 8-10 years ago.
Or it will be some updated release, new edition?

could we be looking at a butterfly on 1 hr [ATTACH = CONFIG] 7783 [/ attach]

Attachments

• 1hrbutter.gif
    1hrbutter.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 18
could we be looking at a butterfly on 1 hr [ATTACH = CONFIG] 7783 [/ attach]

Hi squidge, yes, it could be. Although my comments are late, market has erased this possibility. But on those moment, yes - we could get it.

Hi Sive;
Did we just have a DRPO on the 4h chart in eurusd?
thanks in advance.

Hi Mjunkyard. Probably yes. This looks more like a LAL, but it's a good LAL. I think that it could be DRPO, partially because it could be B&B on daily, but again, B&B is drag in a bit, as well...

Back