FOREX PRO Weekly February 25- March 01, 2013

Also guys - we could get 3-Drive Buy on 4-hour GBP. Triggering point is around 1.5025...

Hi Brandon,
I have a bit different view, as I've mentioned in today's update. The major idea is based on current 1.3017 low. Until it holds - retracement could happen.
But current market is rather sophisticated so may be you will appear to be right. I mean hourly pressure...

Thanks for your input, Sive. I do not know how I missed that bullish dynamic pressure on the 4H. Larger timeframe overrules smaller timeframe.

I know you are a busy man but if you ever get the time it would be great if you could do a GBP/USD analysis. I am sure members at FPA would appreciate it as much as me. :)

Doesn't seem like there is much input in the XAU threads. I know it got the most votes but it doesn't really seem.......... active?? :confused:

if you ever get the time it would be great if you could do a GBP/USD analysis. I am sure members at FPA would appreciate it as much as me. :)

Doesn't seem like there is much input in the XAU threads. I know it got the most votes but it doesn't really seem.......... active?? :confused:

Hi Brandon,
actually I think about it that it will be probably not bad to dedicate some research to GDP, since situation there is really exciting. Still - as on JPY as well.
I do not know why but in this thread activity is also reduced. Gold is just not as popular, but it is sponsored, so I prepare what was sponsored and confirmed by voting.

Hey Sive,

Where do you like to TP for 3-Drive patterns? And SL???

Best,
Brandon
Stop is 1 harmonic swing above the top of 3d Drive, while minimum target is a low between 2nd and 3d Drives. You can get more info in Forex Military school, I remember that I've read detailed explanation of 3-Drive.

Hi Brandon,
actually I think about it that it will be probably not bad to dedicate some research to GDP, since situation there is really exciting. Still - as on JPY as well.
I do not know why but in this thread activity is also reduced. Gold is just not as popular, but it is sponsored, so I prepare what was sponsored and confirmed by voting.

Stop is 1 harmonic swing above the top of 3d Drive, while minimum target is a low between 2nd and 3d Drives. You can get more info in Forex Military school, I remember that I've read detailed explanation of 3-Drive.

This will be my first chart in this forum, sorry for the size..
I'm sorry, I'm little bit lost in this 3 drive buy.
Is the attached picture correct?

70364840.gif

Gbpjpy

Hello Mr. Morten!

I have a feeling that GBPJPY offers a B&B Buy on Weekly but I dont know how to trade it. The setup is complete but I was afraid to enter on Daily Stretch pattern. I saw no other patterns on Daily. Now, Stretch reached its target. Do you see another possibility to enter long?
Thank you as always!

Attachments

• gjm.gif
    gjm.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • gjw.gif
    gjw.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
  • gjd.gif
    gjd.gif
    26 KB · Views: 8
Hello Mr. Morten!

I have a feeling that GBPJPY offers a B&B Buy on Weekly but I dont know how to trade it. The setup is complete but I was afraid to enter on Daily Stretch pattern. I saw no other patterns on Daily. Now, Stretch reached its target. Do you see another possibility to enter long?
Thank you as always!

Sive can reiterate but A B&B buy for me would be buying at the 38.2% retracement with a stop behind the 61.8% retracement. Whatever your risk management tells you move your stop close to breakeven or breakeven as soon as you can.

Hello Mr. Morten!

Thank you as always!

Hi Georgeta,
first of all - do not be hasty, when you dealing with weekly B&B at weekly oversold. This is rather long-term setup and you will have a lot of time to get some pattern that allow you to enter long.

Currently you're absolutely right - we have no patterns just yet. But I see couple of things. First is - this could be DRPO "Buy" on daily that will let you to enter long with weekly B&B, right? Thrust is nice, we have first penetration already. But why it could be DRPO?
Because if you will drop your time frame to 4-hour chart, you'll see that market has not quite reached 1.618 extension from major initial AB-CD pattern. And this 1.618 stands slightly lower than current lows - just for few pips, may be 10-15 pips.
It means that very probable that:
1. Market will show another small exchausting leg down, and
2. IT will lead to appearing of DRPO "Buy" on daily with lower second bottom - that is just perfect.
But this is not an end. This could happen by 4-hou Butterfly "Buy" as well.
So, that's the setup that probably I would use if trade this.

This will be my first chart in this forum, sorry for the size..
I'm sorry, I'm little bit lost in this 3 drive buy.
Is the attached picture correct?

70364840.gif

Thanks Sive. Your observation regards to the 3 drive buy gave me 180pips in profit :). Hopefully we will turn the coin at the mention 1.502 level

Back