FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 06-10, 2014

WHAUW minimax, that looks impressive. Time will tell, right?!

I don´t know if it is impressive, to me it is like painful worm..
Count is stil valid but could come for one wave shorter then in the beginning.

Good trading!

20140107_eurusd_M30_1530.jpg

Hello Sive,
sorry to be late, I hope you had a Nice and relaxing Christmas with all the peoples who love you!

Marry Christmas.....

Hi Lolly. Thrust is good and you have identified it correctly. But crossing of 3x3 is poor. First is because too much difference between bottoms (at least now) and second market has hit major 3/8 resistance at first move up. Probably it should be classified as B&B "Sell", but it has worked out already.

Yes, that's could happen, but I do not like current heavy moves to the downside on hourly chart. It could be as AB=CD as butterfly "sell" that I've mentioned in update.

Hello

I expected this possibility of new LL but neglected a bit...my weekly count needs one more HH before lower and do not expect much above 1,39....time will tell

Good trading!

20140108_eurusd_M30_1515.jpg

Hi again

changed my view and count; I think that HH is in place @1,3892 and we are in first 5wave leg down, either 1 either A, and that this was/is running flat in 4th wave; I expect impulse or ending diagonal 3rd wave of correction into top of 4th; touching 1,37271 would change this count...

Good trading!

20140108_eurusd_M30_2015.jpg

Back