FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

...and the M1 & M5 charts show a downward move...hmmm, don't know whether to trust them or not!...but all bigger time frames showing the same thing!!!

Sure wish Sive would chip in and advice!!!

I am not sure my friend....but I am going to close my short position in just a moment to be on the safe side.

I really2 wish Sive would chip in!

i see a double bottom forming on M5.... but considering that market broke past 61.8 fib on H1 (that's the retrace of the move up from 2677) it should have a good probability now to retrace all the way to 100%. at least that's what i remember reading in the school section here in the chapter about fib levels. i would hold if i were you. but don't listen to me! i'm as wrong as the next guy. ;)

...hehehe...Couldn't stand the suspense anymore….chicken out and closed my short position early on at 1.26927....That’s it for me for today!

Good night my friends, and stay safe!

============================

BTW, where do I click on the "Like" button???? I see you guys have been doing that a lot.

...hehehe...Couldn't stand the suspense anymore….chicken out and closed my short position early on at 1.26927....That’s it for me for today!

Good night my friends, and stay safe!

============================

BTW, where do I click on the "Like" button???? I see you guys have been doing that a lot.

I think the last chance for bull to stand up is when we see H4 trend shift rejection...if this will not happen then say adious to bull...BTW Rahman, just look at the right side for each post and you'll find it.
Thanks and Best Regards

at the end of each post, on the right side there are 2 links: Like | Share. just click that.

good night and good trading today ;)

yes rashidin... i am hoping for a double bottom... but unless we clear the mid BB again, and the daily pivot, and the weekly pivot at 2812, i guess trend won't be bullish yet. on H4 MACD is barely crossing the signal line and DPO shows a bullish divergence, hence my hopes for a double bottom. also, 100 fib ext at 2700 is still acting as SPPT... for now... and all the signals on ichimoku are weakly bearish (ichimoku gives 3 signals: weak, neutral, and strong)... so maybe?

Back