FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

EUR/USD Daily Update, Wed 11, January, 2012

Good morning,

there is nothing new on daily time frame. Our crucial point here is still low of piercing in the cloud pattern. This also even more significant since market has no reason to show new lows since it has hit all targets around already. One reason is only downward continuation.

Most important information for today's trading session is on 4-hour and hourly TF.

4-hour trend holds bullish and you can see that market shows retracement to 0.618 Support that we've discussed yesterday. Our major attention should be focused on possible stop grabbers that could appear here. If they will - we can count at least on greater AB=CD to 1.2880 or even higher. If market will shift trend bearish and move through 0.618 Fib support, then it will probably mean that retracement will happen not at this time.
This level is also signficant for another reason.

Take a look at houry chart. Now market has hit Agreement at 1.2740. If it will proceed lower and move below 1.2726 - it will erase current AB=CD pattern on houry chart. So, now we stand at signficant area and have to keep an eye on it.

Appearing of stop grabber or fast jump from it will mean that we can count on greater AB=CD on 4 hour time frame. If market will move and close below it, shift 4-hour trend to bearish, then downward continuation will become more probable.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_11_01_12.PNG
    EUR_1H_11_01_12.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 74
  • EUR_4H_11_01_12.PNG
    EUR_4H_11_01_12.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 75
  • EUR_D_11_01_12.PNG
    EUR_D_11_01_12.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 71
Hi Triantus,
I have downloaded a indicator that is based on the ichimoku. It gives you in the right corner all sorts of info, possible support/resistant and also a buy/sell signal. I have not played arround with it much but maby you can find it usefull. If your background are black please change the text colour.

Happy pips

Hi Wapen4,

I read an article on Ichimoku stating that the system is best used with the Daily and Weekly Timeframe.
With which Timeframe are you using it?
Are you using it with different currency pairs?
Have you got any documentation regarding the Ichimoku system?

Regards, BackSpace

Hi Wapen4,

I read an article on Ichimoku stating that the system is best used with the Daily and Weekly Timeframe.
With which Timeframe are you using it?
Are you using it with different currency pairs?
Have you got any documentation regarding the Ichimoku system?

Regards, BackSpace

backspace, if i may, ichimoku is based on MAs and therefore like MAs it can be applied to any TF.

pls, where do i get this?

as sive many times already explained, it's available with CQG, which offers the full DiNapoli package. but considering how many custom indicators there are out there for the MT4 platform, am sure if you google it or search from within MT4 with the built-in search function, you might be able to find it.

O M G what just happened to euro........... :O may be a margin call for me if it takes out the 1.2660 ....... I was counting on retracement, what the hell is this logical -.-

guys.. no panic yet! look at this chart. is this a gartley 222 buy? all the retrace between the gartley vertices (XA, AB, BC, CD) are harmonic so far.

Attachments

• eurusd_h1_gartley.jpg
    eurusd_h1_gartley.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 28
Back