FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 19-23, 2015

Here is some russian news, for those who're interested in:

The Finance Ministry intends to begin the conversion of currency from the Reserve Fund in rubles. The operation is scheduled for the end of this month, said deputy minister Alexei Moiseev. Recall, on the implementation of the Currency Reserve Fund totaling 500 billion rubles last week said Finance Minister Anton Siluanov. First, the money in foreign currency ministry will sell at the current rate, then enroll rubles for a single account in the Federal Treasury and from there to place on deposits in banks through auctions.

The Bank of Russia will reduce its key rate by 2-3% in I quarter of 2015. This decision was taken by the Central Bank in late December 2014, writes Izvestia, citing sources in the National Finance Council (NSF). "Representatives of the regulator is explained by the fact that the increase in the key rate has not brought the expected result: it was intended to curb the rise in the dollar and the euro, but it did not happen", - explained the source of the publication. According to him, with a high probability of the Central Bank cut its key rate before March 2015. Recall the next meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for January 30th.

Breaking news:
Moscow. January 21. Interfax - "Today, the Bank of Russia has denied information about
intention to reduce its key rate below 17% in Q1 2015.

Last edited:
Hi Sive,
What is your view on our long DRPO weekly NZD/USD? At what point it will be considered as DRPO failure? Or it is already?
Thank you!

Hi again and thanks ! I am only new to your daily analysis but not new to Forex Peace Military School. I understand all the great patterns you thought in the School. My problem now are the ones NOT taught in the Forex peace Military (Bullish grabber, DRPO "Buy and so on......... ).

Hi again ! Thanks so much for your concern .I have already taken the Forex Peace Army course and i understand all the great stuffs you taught there that you consistently use here.Currently,i am only looking to get very familiar with Joe's invented new tools and setups that you use here ..Thank you and i hope you understand me .

Weekly ABCD Target

Hi Sive, so I have been trading an ABCD target on the weekly time frame and today we have hit that target. However, I wonder at the likelihood that ABCD will work. And, if it does, what would be the minimum target? I am still short to at least 1.02327 but I don't anyone would mind a relief rally and an ABCD could possibly do it.

Attachments

• EURUSD-2.png
    EURUSD-2.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi Sive, so I have been trading an ABCD target on the weekly time frame and today we have hit that target. However, I wonder at the likelihood that ABCD will work. And, if it does, what would be the minimum target? I am still short to at least 1.02327 but I don't anyone would mind a relief rally and an ABCD could possibly do it.

Hi Cosmos,
the common practice is to watch for reversal patterns on intraday charts. While you do not have any - it means that now reaction have followed yet.

Back