FOREX PRO Weekly July 09-13, 2012

What a wanderful world, a, Louis? And I see c/2 sitting on 62%

I see bars are red, what a wonderful world.

I am also seing some head & shoulders & butterfly patterns formed/forming on lower timeframes... Which could mean market could still go up after completing butterfly, OR could go down if due to price action or if it forms this mini rough head & shoulders pattern now. Although im not so sure if this pattern will even count as its on 15m timeframe.

Also I have not been posting recently as I lost about 10% my account !! I normally make a fair bit from trading but recently following Sive's analysis over the last few weeks has tempted me into making some wrong decisions & not actually analyzing the market myself but just purely following Sive's analysis, which unfortunately led me to losing some money D:

Did not want to be rude just saying how different we can see and explain same graphs.

Sorry about loss wish you all the best!

yeah, trading is by far the most difficult thing i have ever done. software engineering is a cakewalk next to this.

yeah, trading is by far the most difficult thing i have ever done. software engineering is a cakewalk next to this.

You may of answered an important question here for yourself..

Your looking for excitement maybe to create an andreline rush or some form of buzz,The thing is once you have your edge FX trading should be very boring as all you do is wait for your edge to appear...Enter and exit thats it!!!!!

So in the extra time as all traders i believe we want the freedom from the routine conditioning we are used to..Take up a passion or maybe software engineering to give you excitement...

As trading is just for making money !!! excitement from other pursuits not from trading otherwise its an issue!

Best regards as always to you and the Morten Traders..

Asif

you misunderstand. i'm not looking for excitement. got enough of that trying to get coke shipments into the country and dealing with the chinese triads. i meant: it's bloody not easy getting your entries and exits and timing right.

also, Trading Forex Is Like Being An Air Traffic Controller:

Hours of boredom interspersed with moments of sheer terror… ;) (always makes me laugh)

Source:
http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2012/06/29/trading-forex-is-like-being-an-air-traffic-controller-2/

guys, JPY pairs, JPY pair, JPY pairs! did you see that rocket on e/j and u/j while e/u was doing jack?

a beautiful SG example on e/j as well. just when you think the bottom is gonna fall out, all SPPT wiped out, bam! 180 and the ship is off! never ceases to amaze me.

anyways, am just saying...

Back