FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 29-03, 2015

Good day Commander in pips as usual your analysis is absolutely spot on.
Commander in your today analysis, in one of your chapter in Forex Military school on swing trading you write out any example of how to formulate one own trade setup/edge. You used DMA 7 by 5, MACD true or MACDP and DOSC to identify swing trading setup in chapter 13, page 801 of forex military school book . Now looking at this set up I discovered 2 days ago that all the condition to short the market had been fulfilled. by the market. could you pls look at it and comment on it. than;ks as usual Mentor/Commander.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Good day Commander in pips as usual your analysis is absolutely spot on.
Commander in your today analysis, in one of your chapter in Forex Military school on swing trading you write out any example of how to formulate one own trade setup/edge. You used DMA 7 by 5, MACD true or MACDP and DOSC to identify swing trading setup in chapter 13, page 801 of forex military school book . Now looking at this set up I discovered 2 days ago that all the condition to short the market had been fulfilled. by the market. could you pls look at it and comment on it. than;ks as usual Mentor/Commander.
View attachment 20254

Hi, Ochills,
Currently we do not use 7x5 DMA for trend estimation because now we have EMACD, or MACDP. DiNapoli has invented 7x5 DMA when he didn't have EMACD.
All that you've written is correct, but this is just a part of trading context. Recall, what we have to estimate before make a decision - Directional patterns, OB/OS analysis, Trend, Levels, etc... So your analysis is only "Trend" but Trend does not mean Direction. Direction is reslut of all steps in context determination.
And part of this context are uncompleted patterns - AB-CD and Butterfly with 1.60 target. So, as we've said in video today - until GBP holds inside the wedge, it would be better to not hurry with short position.

Hi, Ochills,
Currently we do not use 7x5 DMA for trend estimation because now we have EMACD, or MACDP. DiNapoli has invented 7x5 DMA when he didn't have EMACD.
All that you've written is correct, but this is just a part of trading context. Recall, what we have to estimate before make a decision - Directional patterns, OB/OS analysis, Trend, Levels, etc... So your analysis is only "Trend" but Trend does not mean Direction. Direction is reslut of all steps in context determination.
And part of this context are uncompleted patterns - AB-CD and Butterfly with 1.60 target. So, as we've said in video today - until GBP holds inside the wedge, it would be better to not hurry with short position.[

Thanks commander for your quick response. OK Commander.
but commander I intend to purchase some of DiNapoli training Videos Pls can U advice me on any Videos considering the fact that I have read your book in Forex military school and some books you recommended in the book like Steve Nilson, Trade what U see by Larry Pesavento except Elliot wave book.
I will be waiting for ur response
thanks as usual.

but commander I intend to purchase some of DiNapoli training Videos Pls can U advice me on any Videos considering the fact that I have read your book in Forex military school and some books you recommended in the book like Steve Nilson, Trade what U see by Larry Pesavento except Elliot wave book.
thanks as usual.

thanks as usual.

Hm... DiNapoli has not prepared fresh videos for long time. I've seen some official videos, but they are old and nothing new there compares to what he has written in the book.
If you would like to get more practical examples etc, its better to subscribe to his private forum or attend private seminars. In South Africa private seminars are governed by Pieter van Wyk. I know him, excellent professional and person.

Thanks commander, pls can U send me details on how to join DiNapoli private forum and website of Pieter van Wyk. Though I think I still need the 4 and half hour videos of D- levels, the book I read is a Bootleg based ur description because I downloaded online and can I have privileged to Dinapoli indicators if I buy some of his materials especially MACDP and Oscillator Predictor for OB & OS.

Thanks commander, pls can U send me details on how to join DiNapoli private forum and website of Pieter van Wyk. Though I think I still need the 4 and half hour videos of D- levels, the book I read is a Bootleg based ur description because I downloaded online and can I have privileged to Dinapoli indicators if I buy some of his materials especially MACDP and Oscillator Predictor for OB & OS.

Hi Ochills,
actually you can't buy indicators, since they are built-in in some software. Software companies make contracts with DiNapoli. He provides them formulas for calculation and they add them in their software. So you can buy only software - CGQ (too expensive) and Genesis Trade Navigator are just to name some. May be right now some other have appeared.
Videos... I do not know. Actually DiNapoli has not prepared new videos for long time. In those videos that already exist you will not find something new compares to book.
Yes, better to join private forum and attend private seminar, but this will not be cheap... You need to visit DiNapoli official website and there you will find all that you need.

Back