FOREX PRO Weekly November 21-25, 2011

Hey guys! What do you think -DRPO on 30 min.chart?! Price currently 1.3240 from 1.3210 low

Hey guys! What do you think -DRPO on 30 min.chart?! Price currently 1.3240 from 1.3210 low

ya sir a 15-20 Pip scalp on 1.3267 area... Its Piviot ..

Sive sir can i ask a qustion .. what fibonachhi levels r Stoploss of DRPO trades .. ? we enter at 61.8 of whole move down ... and target 61.8 retracement up .. but where 2 place stoploss ?

Last edited:

Good call Venelin. That's the kind of lower time frame reversal patterns I like to see when reaching a higher time frame area of support. Anyways i would call this pattern a 20-min DRPO buy Look-a-like. It doesn't look like nothing familiar to me on 30 min.

Good call Venelin. That's the kind of lower time frame reversal patterns I like to see when reaching a higher time frame area of support. Anyways i would call this pattern a 20-min DRPO buy Look-a-like. It doesn't look like nothing familiar to me on 30 min.
I agree Damian! I simply made the post before the pattern was formed and unconfirmed...Anyway we are close to a short term reversal imho, as we have vicious volatility around current levels!

Hi Jyotiprakash Pal,
It looks like that you're confused DRPO and B&B. The 0.618 level of total counter trend move is a target of B&B, while minimum target of DRPO is 1.0 extension of it's tops/bottoms.
According to DiNapoli you have to place stop below 0.618 level of most far point of DRPO and confirmation bar. As market will start move accroding to DRPO, this 0.618 level will start to drift also - so you can move your stop accordingly.
Still, I prefer to place farer stops - especially on intraday charts - near the tops/bottoms of DRPO.

Hello Sive, NEW to your analysis and DiNapoli.

First and foremost, thx for the analysis...excellent material here to absorb.

Dinapoli, are these proprietary that you own, sell, use?

I see alot of MT4 indicators claiming to be Dinapoli, esp; MACD/Stochs etc.

I like trading Pure Price Action and Fibs - Gartley/ABCD etc.

Does DiNapoli accent this method and how do I find the indicators and info on how to incorporate them?

~ Mongo

Back