FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 25-29, 2013

I missed something in the uptrend but not so relevant to change overall picture

very possible this move down is also zigzag so take care at 50%

20131125_2210_H1.jpg

Minimax.

I am also orientated short, looking for 1.33, but not as much because of good chart reading, but more because I got stubborn and left a few shorts down there. So following your reasoning just as close as I do Master Sive.
GOOD JOB !!!! Keep it coming.

l'arrivo di questo rimbalzo? PS: Vado a "fare la nanna" (dormire).... una felice notte a tutti!!!!! ...ci vediamo domani! "Baby"

Last edited:
Seems like everyone is SHORT in the short-term. I believe we have a BULLISH SG on the 4H tf and will be trading based on that in the short-term.

Let's not forget daily trend is also bullish and currently, it looks like the bullish engulfing pattern is working out nicely. I am eyeing nearest target at WPR1.

4h.png

Hello

Had something to do early in the morning so just checked video and situation..

Lower trade was stopped out late in the night and before I left just moved stop of first one above 1,35788. My picture is still bearish/sideways except that recent high is daily swing level and in case of new attempt to the upside I think stronger up move could develop so either will buy at break or stay flat. I don´t like what I see, do not like even my count because it is suitable for very volatile market and don´t know if we get some...

Good trading!

20131126_1110_H1.jpg

Back