FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 06-10, 2014

Hello Sive ,

thanks for both, the comments on EU and Cable . Most important to me your explanations and continuous referencing to the set of rule of DiNapoli , enabling your learning followers like myself to understand and conclude for ourselves .

The tremendous strengthening of the USD yesterday also made the USDJPY raise to price to recent Highs , yet did not exceed them . Personally I believe, that even some new highs slightly above the 110,1 will not vanish your prediction . Only if we would get another impulse candle , size of 1 Yen or more & above 111 Yen , would put the setup at risk ? Do you agree with this ?

Have a great weekend
KB
I still do not exclude the possibility for Daily DRPO sell LAL to appear later next week :
10-4-2014 23-47-25.jpg

Hi Sive,

Is ıt correct ıf we expect a kibby trade as well based on %100 extension+OS?
GBPUSDDaily.png

Thanks.

Hi Sive,

Is ıt correct ıf we expect a kibby trade as well based on %100 extension+OS?
View attachment 17075

Thanks.

Really - I don't know. :)
This setup I probably would skip by 2 reasons - I do not like this type of AB=CD, second - I do not like acceleration to "D" point.
And why do you need treat it as "Kibby" while we have butterfly?

I know you would mention acceleration to ''D'' point but why don't you like this type of AB=CD?
Just I thought ıf I treat it as ''Kibby'' it will add more power to the plan and we will have more reasons to go north around same areas. Shouldn't I?

Good morning Sive.

Thanks a lot for your today research on different pairs.

We are watching to take a short on eurusd and I'm following your GBP setup.........

Have a nice day Master :)

Hi,

How do you treat that one DRPO Failure or a possible DRPO sell following days?

View attachment 17098
I am not familiar with the dynamic of the pair. To me it is not DRPO failure so far, and if it closes soon (next 2 days) below 3x3 and below 2.2640 I would treat it as DRPO sell LaL. Maybe it will form btfly sell with new high around 2.32 ? This area is also 78.6 fibo and close to WPR1

Back