FOREX PRO WEEKLY, October 18-22, 2010

about aud usd

for this pair i think i will use or prefer a 38.2% retracement on the 15min chart with dips only on other charts and trade during the european session...............................thanks for your AUD Usd analysis...............I'm working on it.

Double REPO LAL

Well, it is Double Repo (Look A Like) time Ladies & Gentleman,

Short at 1.3870 stop at 1.3968-1.3980 (confluence resistance & weekly pivot) or stop at 1.4048 (76,8 retracement, much preferable because of the strenght of the thrust).

Don't forget that it is a Look a Like & Sive said that he expected a Double Top which are all against that signal. So will I take this signal? Probably yes, because Double Repos or (LAL) don't come too often on daily basis.

Attachments

• eurusd_daily.gif
    eurusd_daily.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Well, it is Double Repo (Look A Like) time Ladies & Gentleman,

Short at 1.3870 stop at 1.3968-1.3980 (confluence resistance & weekly pivot) or stop at 1.4048 (76,8 retracement, much preferable because of the strenght of the thrust).

Don't forget that it is a Look a Like & Sive said that he expected a Double Top which are all against that signal. So will I take this signal? Probably yes, because Double Repos or (LAL) don't come too often on daily basis.

i think your analysis is in order,i would just want to ask if it's possible to short btw 1.3823 - 1.3843. i might be wrong,but i would want to just suggest that.
thanks

i think your analysis is in order,i would just want to ask if it's possible to short btw 1.3823 - 1.3843. i might be wrong,but i would want to just suggest that.
thanks

Hi akalou,

Dinapoli suggets entering trade at first fib retracement from the 'furthermost extreme of the consolidation area (after the second penetration) to the furthermost extreme on the thrust' and negate at second. That means it is too early to enter at 1.3823. Fib retracement from these extremes is 1.3872.

By the way 1.3872 is almost reached. I am looking for signs of weakness now.

Hi Sive, A few weeks ago you touched on the NZDUSD. It looks like a head and shoulders pattern forming on this pair as well. Do you see this as a good trading opportunity?

Hi akalou,

Dinapoli suggets entering trade at first fib retracement from the 'furthermost extreme of the consolidation area (after the second penetration) to the furthermost extreme on the thrust' and negate at second. That means it is too early to enter at 1.3823. Fib retracement from these extremes is 1.3872.

By the way 1.3872 is almost reached. I am looking for signs of weakness now.

thanks,i think i've learned my lesson.:unhappy:

Question AUD/USD

Hello...
I am new to Sive's trading system and trading as well.
I wanted to know how do you determine your entry price.
Can I have an example from AUD/USD. Maybe am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks!

EUR/USD Daily Update, Thu 21, October 2010

Good morning,
Makret has achieved all our weekly targets - DRPO LAL, MACD failure and weekly pivot support 1.

I suspect that now market in some decision making and has a trading enviroment. It means that I do not see any solid signal on a daily time frame that is worthly to be taken for trading.

Besides, I'm not sure how to treat current retracement - will it be lower or not. So I'll be flat for today, and may be tomorrow.

If you would like to make some intraday trend trades, I just show you some levels.
If you're bearish, be sure that market is below 1.40 area. When market will move above 1.40 - don't be short.
If you're bullish then, possibly market can continue move to 1.4044 area (look at hourly chart).

Attachments

• EUR_D_21_10_10.PNG
    EUR_D_21_10_10.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 74
  • EUR_4H_21_10_10.PNG
    EUR_4H_21_10_10.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 72
  • EUR_1H_21_10_10.PNG
    EUR_1H_21_10_10.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 72
Hi Sive, A few weeks ago you touched on the NZDUSD. It looks like a head and shoulders pattern forming on this pair as well. Do you see this as a good trading opportunity?

Well, in general I do not see any good possition oportunity for trading at any
currency. Market has achieved some targets and now in decision.

Hello...
I am new to Sive's trading system and trading as well.
I wanted to know how do you determine your entry price.
Can I have an example from AUD/USD. Maybe am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks!

Hi, would you explain a bit clearer what do you understand with "
how do you determine your entry price." Because it's very large question...

Market has just broken EU 1.4 resistance.

looks like i'm done protecting 1.4.

Where can we find your Joe DinaPolis indicators? or do we need to program them on mt4?

Looks like its time to get the book along with other Harmonic pattern books. Do you recommend any other good books besides Joe's?

Back