FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 22-26, 2014

Hi Sive,

I cant thank you enough for all you hard work day after day. You've taught me so much over the last few years.

I was wondering if you had any thoughts about the S&P charts. It looks to me that MACD indicator predictor, may switch bearish for monthly in October. Weekly and daily are already bearish. This paired with the ending of stimulus would be a good argument for a short?

Also Possibly megaphone pattern happening at moment - Daily Reversal ?

Last edited:
Hi Sive,

I cant thank you enough for all you hard work day after day. You've taught me so much over the last few years.

I was wondering if you had any thoughts about the S&P charts. It looks to me that MACD indicator predictor, may switch bearish for monthly in October. Weekly and daily are already bearish. This paired with the ending of stimulus would be a good argument for a short?

Also Possibly megaphone pattern happening at moment - Daily Reversal ?

Well, if you're appealing to QE closing, then your choice is big picture - probably monthly chart. On monthly nearest strong resistance area is 2150-2200. Besides, you have perfect thrust up, whatch for reversals, say monthly DRPO "Sell".

Sive, Can you speak on the EURO today, however briefly?

Hi Cosmos,
Actually I have nothing to say right now on EUR. EUR has arrived where we've expected to see it - weekly support. Right now no patterns have been formed there yet, but market stands close and it is too early to say that this level has been broken.

Morning,

looks like a possible DRPO Sell is forming on USD/JPY Daily
.... and Butterfly Sell @ weekly completed & achieved 261,8 = 109,47 target ....

USDJPYWeekly.jpg

Would be great to get Sive´s view ....
KB

Thank you Sive. What do you recommend regarding Eur/Usd, Since 1.267 support is now very far & its struggling to maintain 1.26 level. Should we be looking for buy entries from 1.266 bottom or wait until situation becomes clear?

Hi FPAtony777,

please try below parameters it will be very close.

Count bars : 135
Period: 7
Number of highs : 3
Number of lows : 3

BTW, If anyone gets exactly as sive's it will be great to get some advice

Regards.

I think you need to look for "Oscillator Devinateur".

Back