Forex Signal (Tue, April 20, 09:00 am EST) Canadian Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Tuesday, April 20th (9:00 am New York Time) Canada

We have Canadian Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 0.25. Last month it read 0.25 also.

I recommend trading USD/CAD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CAD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ns/7802-canadian-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if Canadian Interest Rate comes out at 0.50 or more, USD/CAD will probably go down by 80 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. I don't think it is possible they would cut the rates so if you see a cut, most likely it is by error and I would not enter a trade.

Unfortunately, 99.9% chance it will be a no trade. Nobody is expecting them to hike the rates.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on April 21st, Canadian interest rate came out at 0.25, versus an expectation of 0.50. USD/CAD went up by more than 100 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprise move

I followed the USD/CAD this morning and was surprised to see a 100+ pip downward move after the interest rate showed no change. Fortunately I was able to get 44 pips out of it. Looking forward to your review of this signal at the end of the week.

-Brian

Alternatives to SNW

Hi,

I managed to do the trade with manual pending orders, but is there no alternative to SNW or something similar that is available on the web that is either cheaper or free?

Or does anyone else have a different manual strategy cause with these volatile times my broker IBFX cant quote the required price.

Ciao for Niao

Back