Forex Trading Signal 01/12/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Sorry for the very late signal, but with no news Monday or Tuesday, there isn't much to preview.

On Friday the UK numbers came in pretty mixed, so there was a whipsaw with an initial selloff followed by a steep rally more based on technicals and order flows than fundamentals. CAD employment came in just a bit low, missing out triggers so that was no trade. Nonfarm payrolls came in very near expectations which made the market shoot up initially and then retrace all of it very quickly. Our strategy to ignore the numbers and trade against the initial move and continue to trade the volatility worked beautifully and we had a very nice trade on it in the room.

Our EUR/USD short bias, position, or whatever you want to call it is continuing to look good after the weekend. I expect it to retest its lows in the 1.23 to 1.25 range and most likely break them at some point. Again, calling for anther 3000 pip move down in EU is a pretty bold move and nothing's 100% in these markets, but I've been preaching it since above 1.4 in mid December, so as far as I'm concerned, it's already 25% there. If the overall major outlook changes I'll try my best to let you all know.

Our first news worth trading this week is US Retail Sales X Autos on Wednesday morning, so I'll be doing a preview for that and other trades on Tuesday evening. If you're a Diamonds member, to break up the monotony I'll be running an informal tutoring session on position trading during Tuesday's European session starting at 1am EST for 2-3 hours. For everyone else, I'll speak to you with a video signal on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

question about "forexdiamonds"

Jan 12,2009
Dear Sir PIPSALOT,

I have subscribed to your service (forexdiamonds), the 2d of Jan, on a trial basis (for 14 days).

I only have access to videos as of 11/25/08 and the introductory sentence :

"The following are video archives of our most recent trades. The result section reflects whether we got trade or not, and if we did, whether it was a profit, break even, or a loser. Please enjoy. "

seems a bit confusing to me as I only see in videos showing copies of your trading screens as of 11/25/2008 (which is a bit old for a "live" info), without the "result section" mentioned in your introduction.

Although your videos are very informative and interesting, I wonder if I miss something in your service, considering the fact that I do not see any results nor, more annoyingly to me, any "up to date" (I would hope "real time") comment or trading experience.

Shortly said, I believe that my trial subscription, now on for 10 days, has not been really activated.

Thank you for your answer and best regards.

Thank you for your answers MARK & PHARAO, ...... but I did precisely buy a trial period on Forexdiamonds for 39 $ the 2d of Jan. and have not seen any access to a trading room. I just could see archives.

That is why I was wondering if something was wrong, and I did it on this forum because I got no answser when I emailed to the onlyknown (to me at least) address of forexdiamonds which is "payments@forexdiamonds.com"
although I understand perfectly that this address should be used to cancel the subscription.

Thank you again

OK Mark, of course !
I did not mention in my previous posts that after I paid the trial, I got a username and a password from Forexdiamonds, so that I could use their service.
I logged many times (and several times each day) to their site, entered every time the U.N. et P.W., saw these U.N & P.S. accepted every time,..... but I only had access every time also, to the archives as I just explained previously.
That's why I would be happy to understand.
Thanks again.

Make sure when you enter Diamonds that you click on the Diamonds tab in the left menu to enter the room (once on the Diamonds tab, scroll to the bottom). There's another room off the Education tab, but I don't think its ever used.

Back