Forex Trading Signal 02/03/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

Here is the video:
02-03-2009.swf

Yesterday's 0830 US news came out too close to expectations and mixed to give us a trade opportunity, but 1000 ISM Manufacturing gave us some beautiful long price action after the big positive deviation good for 50 pips on USD/JPY or 100 on EUR/JPY or GBP/JPY which we ended up trading in the diamonds room. AU Interest rates was as expected, so no clear trade there.

No trades tomorrow as the bit of news we're getting is really not that tradeable. Lots of news out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday though, so we'll have a meaty preview tomorrow. I made some recommendations in the video for some EUR/JPY and EUR/USD trading, so I recommend watching it for that.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

2 week trial

I subscribed to your 2 week trial.When I tried to access it, it indicated that the subscription had expired.I have informed you about this twice already but you do not seem to take notice. Is this also a scam?

Make sure that if there is an issue accessing Forex Diamonds that you send an email to Crazy Cat at payments@forexdiamonds.com. Be sure to use the same email address that you used to sign up for Diamonds.

I'll send a message over to CC this morning. If you don't hear from him within 24 hours, send another email to the Diamonds address and also use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

I see alot of currencies consolidating. Maybe going into a trading range. Is there still good opportunities to trade forex? I am thinking maybe its a good time to sit back and watch. However i know sir pipsalot trades the news, so that may be different than just watching the charts for opportunities.

SR1

Thanks SP

but, being me, I'm trading in the opposite direction - long eu at about 2865 sl 2785. Picked up 400 pips trading the eu short with you until today...

Best regards and enjoy your day off

Mark

Back