Forex Trading Signal 02/22/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

HI-res.: 02-22-2008.swf

Let's review what happened earlier today.

First of all, we had UK Retail Sales. The m/m came out at 0.8 versus 0.3 expected, definitely tradable. It moved about 80 pips on GBP/USD in the first 5 minutes. GBP/JPY moved about 160 pips in a first hour or so.

The U.S. Initial Jobless Claims came out exactly as expected so no trading opportunity.

The Philly Fed came out very low today again, and although I don't think this indicator is tradable, when it deviates so much, it can be.

Watch the video for more details.

Let's now talk about Friday.

1. Friday, February 22nd, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have Canadian Retail Sales coming out. I recommend trading the headline number but be aware if there is a conflict, the initial spike may be in direction of headline but then it may be muted or go the other way depending on numbers. I think 0.6 trigger can be used because every time we had 0.6 deviation or greater, we had pretty good price actions. It is expected it will came out at 0.7 (or sometimes 0.8). If the headline comes out at 1.4%, you may sell USD/CAD and look for 35 to 40 pips. If it comes out 0.2% or lower, you may want to buy USD/CAD and expect 35 to 40 pips in the first hour of the report.

That's all for tomorrow. As always, you can watch more detailed signal by clicking on the video link.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai

Hello Felix,
How do you do Felix ? I hope you fine and get well soon from your sick.
I am a new cadet from Indonesia, first I say thank you, becouse you
inspire me to not give up for trading.
before I am join the room and get signal from You, I always lose :unhappy: and want to give up. when I join the group and specialy get signal from you, I not give up anymore, eventhough still I have loss but not as big as before.
:cute:

thank you,
Snow white

Hi Felix

Just discovered you may not be well

He mate hope you recover soon get well pronto --you are a contributor to life as well to this thread - you make a difference the world needs people like you.!
:)
regards theresia

Hi Felix,
I hope you fine and get well soon from your sick.
I am a new cadet from Egypt, first of all I have to say thank you, becouse you inspire me to not give up for trading.
before I am join the room and get signal from You, I always lose and want to give up. when I join the group and specialy get signal from you, I'm not give up anymore, eventhough still I have loss but not as big as before.

thank you,
Ossama Hussein

Review Video signals

Hi there Sir pips,
I really appreciate the forex signal videos....really really helpful.
But i do seem to have a little problem with getting the retracement and entry point esp on the 5M chart you use for the review videos,
But sumtimes it gets kinda complicated, you mention u got it at a particular price that shows the retracement on the 5M chart, then at others its not visible on the 5M chart, obviously on the 1M chart.
i know it might be a kinda classified info for those in the diamonds room, but people like us that are finding it hard to subscribe from Nigeria, really depend on the videos to get the hang of trading the news on our demo accounts...lol...
Would really appreciate it, if the videos can be reviewed in 1M charts, even though i know might be asking for too much.
Would really really be glad....
Thanks for what u doing.....https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

least I forget

Get well soon Felix.....the world needs you...Hero....https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

How come there hasn't been a new Forex Tading Signal update? I haven/t received an e-mail with the password nor see a new update posted. Please advise.

I'd guess that Sir Pips and/or Crazy Cat may be down with the flu. Hopefully, things will get sorted out soon.

Back