Forex Trading Signal 07/29/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

We did not have any news on Monday, and there is not much happening on Tuesday either. I will not be trading any of reports we are going to have on Tuesday but if you want to, you can listen what Sir Pips has to say about U.S. Consumer Confidence:
7-28,29-2008r-p.swf

My sister (she also trades Forex) has birthday on Wednesday but I don't think this would move USD/JPY a lot so I will not be trading it. Happy birthday, Miriam.

We will have some tradable reports on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Last edited:
Lol

hi,
send my HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to your sister :)

hope she will found more happiness in her life :p

happy trading all.

Happy Birthday, Miriam!!!

May the Force be with you on the forex ... and no matter what, don't ever let the many forex bastards out there get you down or affect your self confidence. You go girl!

For Sir Pips

Hi Sir Pips,

Wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your videos. It's a great service, and you obviously put a lot of thought and effort into this product that you give away for free. I am a SNW subscriber and can't afford to do Diamonds too, plus the trading time doesn't work for me, otherwise I would subscribe to your service.

I do have one tiny nit to pick about your longterm videos. You use a cross-hair pointer to point out various support and resistance lines on your charts. It's great that you're pointing out specifics for us! But there are so many different many-colored lines on your charts that when you use this cross-hair + as a pointer, it isn't immediately obvious which line you're pointing to, or which support or resistance level on that line. After awhile I figure it out, but by then I've missed part of what you're saying, and you're on to the next point. Could you possibly switch to an arrow pointer? My platform offers a choice of pointers ... don't know if yours does, but if so, chosing one with a clear point would help.

NZD -- I made some good pips on the interest rate cut and then sold. You mentioned they will probably cut a couple more times this year, so it's a good long term short in the making. Right now, however, it isn't looking like it will come back up above 7500. It's sinking like a stone, presumably on today's news of less tax receipt money for the government. I'm wondering what a good entry would be. Would love to hear your follow-up take on this.

Thanks again for everything. I REALLY appreciate your detailed free advice, and especially your fundamental perspective.

Best,
Teresa

Happy Birthday Miriam,

May ur birthday bring happiness and joy and to you and may it bring great moves in all PAIRS of your life.

Wish ya the best

happy birthday sister miriam

miriam i want to say a wonderful happy birthday to you may the good Lord cause you to number your days and apply your heart unto wisdom long life and prosperity in Jesus name.

Abexy77
Happy bithday to you Mariam,may you continue to wax stronger and stroger in all your live endervous in Jesus name.(amen).

problem paying for forex diamonds

hi sir pips, i was trying to pay for subscription to forex diamonds but the transaction area gave me a reply: "Transaction Declined:
DECLINE. Please Try Again". what can i do now. i was using mastercard for the transaction. thanks for your good work. opiten

Back