Forex Trading Signal 09/22/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 9-21-2008r-p.swf

It seems FPA servers have been fixed. It works much faster for me, at least, so I hope people will not have any issues to access the daily signals from now on.

We did not have anything tradable on Friday so let's talk about about Monday.

1. Monday, September 22nd, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 we will have Canadian Retail Sales headline m/m coming out. I would trade the headline only because the headline is more reliable to trade. It is expected to come out at 0.2%. If it comes out at 0.8% or higher, I would sell USD/CAD and I would expect 30 to 40 pips price action. If it comes out at -0.4% or more negative, I would buy USD/CAD and expect 30 to 40 pips as well. It would be great to have the core number helping this trade but would not trade the core number itself.

Please watch the video for more forex informations.

That would be all for Monday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

diamond room subscription

hello felix,
this is my third time of asking on how i can pay for the diamond room subscription and i got no reply from you.i'm from nigeria and you didt list it for mastercard payment.HOW ELSE CAN I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.I'M FROM NIGERIA.PLEASE REPLY THIS TIME AROUND AS I WANT TO BE PART OF THE DIAMOND ROOM

Please help me with a link to diamond room.

Hi, Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat,

Sorry for using the forum to write you. I sent an email but yet to got a reply and my time is running up.

Please I need your help.
I registered for the diamond room since on the 9\8\2008. But no link was sent to me to join the room. As a result of that, I was unable to test the service for the seven days. Please kindly help me with a link to join the room.
My email address is: maklims@yahoo.com
Thanks markpips.

Ephraim and Markpips - Your questions have been forwarded to the Forex Diamonds payments office.

I've just loaded the video - sound works, but the image is frozen. You'll need to use your imagination for the charts, but the part about the bailout is worth listening to.

I have paid for the Diamond room but no link received

Hi guys,
I have just signed up for the Forex Diamonds Room 2 week $39.00 special but have not received a link to the room.

How can I access it? My e-mail is info@freshstarthealth.com.au.
Also, are there any news trading signals coming out for Tuesday news?

Thanks.
Phillip Warran

Back