Forex Trading Signal 09/25/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 9-25-2008r-p.swf

Let's review what happened on Wednesday.

German IFO came out lower than expected and recently it was a very reliable report. This should have moved well but unfortunately it went the other way. It seems a lot of economic reports are ignored now which requires us to adjust at least for now. If you are mad you lost some money on German IFO, don't worry - you are not alone.... if it can help you to feel better.

US Existing Homes came out very close to expectations so it was a no trade.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, September 25th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Core Durable Goods m/m coming out. This has been performing well past few months but like the German IFO, the market may not care too much about it. If it comes out at +1.0 or higher, USD/JPY may move up. Will it reverse? Very possible so you may try to trade the oposite direction 20 or 30 pips above the prerelease price as well. If it comes out at -2.0 or lower, USD/JPY may go down but again, hard to say how many pips and if it is going to reverse.

2. Thursday, September 25th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. New Home Sales. I think this is not tradable at this moment.

3. Thursday, September 25th, 2008 (6:45 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
At 6:45 p.m. we will have GDP q/q out of New Zealand. This might be interesting report to trade. It is expected to come out at -0.5%. If it comes out at -0.6% or lower, NZD/USD can spike down by 30 pips but this should retrace well. If it comes out at -0.8% or lower, I would not trade against it. If it comes out at -0.2% or higher, NZD/USD should go up by 30 pips and you can try to trade against it as well although if it comes out much better than expected, trading against it would be very risky.

That would be all for Thursday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Thanks!

I finally joined FPA and I just want to thank you for this free daily tool. It is always so precise and clear.

While the US new home sales will probably have little effect of the markets tomorrow, I think we might see a nice pop in sales. According to ListingSupply.com, MLS listings fell 1.96% in August. I don't know how well correlated MLS listings are to new home sales, but I suppose I'll find out.

Thanks again, what a wonderful site!

German IFO

Hi There,

Thank you again for FPA, Great site, Great Infos.

Yes I am among the one that lost money on German IFO, but we all know that FOREX is not a risk free activity, right.

The explanation I make for this event, is that German IFO came out at the same time with the European Current Account which was much better that expected.

So we had at the same time:
German IFO Business Climate : new: 92.9, forecast: 94.1, (not good for EUR)
European Current Account: new: -1.7B, forecast: -6.2B, (good for EUR)

The result was EUR went up.

My conclusion for the future events, is that when there are more than one data at the same time, I trade only if the data goes in the same direction.
Otherwise it is hard to which one will influence.

Thanks guys

I would interested to have other people's opinion about this

Thanks guys
May FOREX be with you guys.

Problem with 7days Trial on Forexdiamonds.

Hi FPA,

I solely appreciate your good works of providing FREE daily signals and helping US fight scammers even at the detriment of your Dear Lives.

Kudos to My Main Oga, Sir Felix Homogratus, Sir Crazy Cat, Oga Sirpipsalot and other active contributors in this wonderful site. Once More, May Jehovah My God continue to fortify and bless ALL your efforts to serve humanity.

Crazy cat in response to your post which reads:
TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

I just visited the site to register for the 7days FREE trial and i was suprise to see my Nigerian Brothers given their testimonies. Am impressed!! But am not happy because my country payment details is not accepted.

I have a master card from my bank which you can confirm from my bank and a Dollar domicillary account.

so how can i register because i need to experience this trading room action.

Please reply as i will be grateful having business relatins with Forex Pros like you.

To Your Outstanding success,
Paulfx, Nigeia.

Nigerians Call Obey

HELLO THERE FELIX,
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM PAYING THROUGH MY MASTERCARD AS NIGERIA IS NOT PART OF THE PAYMENT OPTIONS.I HAD COMPLAINED TO YOU MORE THAN THREE TIMES AND YET TO GET A REPLY FROM YOU.HOW ELSE CAN I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.PLEASE REPLY TO MY MAIL TODAY @ ephraimtekk@yahoo.com.
THANKS GUYS.

German IFO caused EUR/USD to hit session lows, and was probably a strategic buy level for many traders, causing them to buy when it started to reverse. I lost money as well, but got out after small loss.

Back