Forex Trading Signal 09/30/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
9-30-2008r-p.swf

Let's first review what happened on Monday.

At 8:30 a.m. U.S. reports came out mixed so it was a no trade.

At 9:30 p.m. Australian retail sales came out too close to expectations so it was a no trade as well.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK GDP final revision. The q/q number is expected to come out at 0.0%. The most pessimistic economists expect it to come out at -0.1% and the most optimistic economists expect it to come out at +0.1%. Under normal market conditions we would trade it with 0.1 deviation but right now we need to have at least 0.2 deviation. The only problem is we did not see 0.2 deviation for a long time. If it comes out at 0.2 or higher, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 30 to 40 pips move. If it comes out at -0.2% or more negative, I would sell GBP/USD and expect 30 to 40 pips move as well. With 0.1 deviation, I would trade against it.

2. Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have Canadian GDP which is expected to come out at 0.1% or 0.2% according to the other sources. Perhaps 0.3 deviation would move USD/CAD a bit but this is not the best time to trade such indicators, especially on monthly basis. This number is for July, not August or September... and we have almost October now. I would not recommend trading the spike on this, and if you like to trade the afterspike, perhaps the best what can be done is trade against that number if the deviation within +/- 0.4 deviation.

3. Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 (9:42 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:42 a.m. we will have Chicago PMI. This actually may work and move USD/JPY or EUR/USD by 30 pips but you must be able to get the number at 9:42 a.m. If you are not able to get that number at 9:42 a.m., do not trade it.

4. Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have Consumer Confidence which is expected to come out at 55. A 5 deviation should be enough here. Therefore, if it comes out at 60 or higher, I would look to buy USD/JPY and expect 30 pips move. If it comes out at 50 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and expect 30 pips move as well.

That would be all for Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Thanks alot But help Is Needed To Your Trading Room.

Great You Crazy Cat,

you are really great. I Just quietly picked 17pips from your prediction on GBP this morning.

This is the analysis of my trade:

9:30am GBP Current Account -11.0B -9.7B -8.4B
9:30am GBP Final GDP q/q 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
9:30am GBP Revised Business Investment q/q -1.0% -1.9% -1.9%

So immediately it was 9:25a.m, i set up my New strategy, and it ride on with my Trailing stop at 17pips($170).

At least this is a good startup for the day.

But i will appreciate your work the more if ONLY you can help me with the My payment options problem that will give great access to Your secret Trading room.

You can mail me your replies to
pademfx@yahoo.com

To Your Outstanding Success,
PAULFX, Nigeria.

Below is my Trading chart For the GBP Trade.

Attachments

• gbpusd 30-9-20081.JPG
    gbpusd 30-9-20081.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 21
Back