Forex Trading Signal 10-12-2009

Yes but great technical day

Sometimes the lack of news creates a great day for technical trading as was the case last night and today. Not very exciting, but profitable none the less and that is the only reason you should be trading....for profit...not for fun.

Sometimes the lack of news creates a great day for technical trading as was the case last night and today. Not very exciting, but profitable none the less and that is the only reason you should be trading....for profit...not for fun.

Yes, I realize that, but I'm in the process of moving my family from NYC to SC over the next week or two, so I'm not doing a lot of short term session trading. Just taking care of the few news trades this week, keeping up with the markets and managing more medium to long term trades.

malay

ok, cukup bahasa melayu, aku bisa menangkap beberapa kata-kata bahkan saat menggunakan google translator ... Anda boleh menulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris yang lebih baik?

I hear ya Sir Pipsalot

Yep, I realize you have many commitments, the comment was for newbies who hang off a gurus word and don't develop a trading sense for themselves. I totally agree with you, it just nice when there is no news pushing the markets and one can trade these nice little technical ranges and crossovers....I think it adds some confidence in the indicators for someone new as they are not getting whip sawed out of positions because of stops that are too tight.

Back